Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

Ms V Nh

Who Caused the accident at turn 3?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Caused the accident at turn 3?

• Michael Schumacher
    • Nick Heidfeld
    • 50/50

I voted 50/50, MS did push him down, yet Heidfeld should have realized whom he was dealing with and that Schumi was defending his position.

I voted 50/50, MS did push him down, yet Heidfeld should have realized whom he was dealing with and that Schumi was defending his position.

Wow, good English and from an American!! I'm impressed!!

:lol: even his own country of fans know it was his fault, yet he can't admit it!

The press are not the same as his fans of course but probably most of them blame him too. Anyway the Germans don't have much of a sense of humour. Sounds like hitting Hill/Villeneuve etc was OK but not knocking Nick Heidfeld out of a poor 9th.

MS:

"It is impossible to blame either of us," said Schumacher afterwards.

"I saw him behind me just as I came out of the pits and I made it clear I was defending my position.

"At one point I lost sight of him in my mirrors and went into the corner when I felt I'd been hit.

"I can't blame him for trying to overtake me."

Schumacher: that's German for 'cobblers'.

no, alistair mscgowan already established what schumacher translated to english means.. dirty cheating b#####d! In this crash he was a b#####d!

It seems like Lady Luck has turned her face away from MS. Usually he's the luckiest b#####d in F1.

Wow, good English and from an American!!  I'm impressed!!

Blame my English teacher from last year. Anyway, I was in London last year. My mom asked a Yeoman Warder at the Tower of London, "May we take your picture?" He replied, " You draw a picture, you take a photograph." BS in my opinion, but oh well.

Well I haven't seen it often enough (only once or twice) to decide but I won't argue with you if you all agree.  However I'm beginning to detect the old "MS makes one mistake therefore he's completely useless" syndrome again.  Please don't say he cracked under the pressure of fending off NH for I think 9th place.  I think its more likely he just made a mistake partly because he felt like there was no point finishing in tenth so better take a risk.  It is slightly unethical to ruin someone else's race but he probably was just fed up and didn't think properly about it.  There are several times when he's come through the field eg Monza last year and Britain the year before.  He perhaps isn't the best overtaker in the world but he is the best in most other respects so it doesn't make much difference and lets face it nobody's given him any practice in the last ten years (if you remember MS was actually ahead in the title deciders you mention).  The idea that this race is going to change many opinions about him is ridiculous.  JPM, KR and JV all made plenty of mistakes on Sunday when they actually had chances for decent results for them and they all blew them repeatedly so I think the last race gives more evidence that they crack under pressure than MS who wasn't under any.

MS made a mistake, NH took a chance. They both ended their chances of picking a point - which they were capable of doing. Much as I think it was MS's mistake (100%) NH probably got too excited on sighting a Ferrari and relishing a chance to overtake it (only happens a couple of times in the season!). So both are now much the wiser!

Are you referring to me in particular or just English speaking natives?

Not just you dear Senna, every English native speaker!

I wish you try to learn other languaje and use it perfectly...

as i said, MS's fault, poor nick was a victim of MS's twattiness.

BTW peeps, i am in a comp wiv me mate to have the most msn contacts, so every1 who dosnt hate JB add me, my address is [email protected]

I'd add you but you know, the whole Sato thing....

i have 133 contacts, do i win? :lol:

it was michael's fault..

He forced nick to go out of the track to grass...

as i said, MS's fault, poor nick was a victim of MS's twattiness.

BTW peeps, i am in a comp wiv me mate to have the most msn contacts, so every1 who dosnt hate JB add me, my address is [email protected]

i didnt say it properly then. Add me cos im in an msn war wiv me best buddy to get the most contacts, and yes sato i believe u do win at the mo eventhou u dnt count, lol.

Its very sad but i have no life