Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiko01

Fw27 Not To Blame

Oh funny, I thought he was second in China. I say check again if I was you.

yes that is very true, and kimi had the speed to overtake and china is a lot easier to overtake on!!! whats going on there then i wonder???? this must mean he is absolutesly s##te at defending? lol

i go by the hope he wins in barcelona or monoco or both!!! lol

IMO

Michael will win in Barcelona and probably Monaco as well. Although JB has a better shot in Monaco, I think it is more likely that Alonso will win there if Michael does not.

Where in this post have you mentioned China???

In my post correcting you that he finished third, I qouted this one.

Where did I mention Imola?

I said he defended to get second so why not first.

Where did I mention Imola?

I said he defended to get second so why not first.

We were talking about Imola so this was naturally my assumption. If you want to change subjects to another race, you should let us know thanks.

No we were talking about Jenson's first win, you said he didn't have to do any defending and then it would be ok.

That was not about Imola, as how is Jenson supposed to win a race which has already happened?

Sorry but your recent attempts to show me up have failed, so I guess you'll walk away from this one too.

No we were talking about Jenson's first win, you said he didn't have to do any defending and then it would be ok.

That was not about Imola, as how is Jenson supposed to win a race which has already happened?

Sorry but your recent attempts to show me up have failed, so I guess you'll walk away from this one too.

My intention is not to show you up or embarrass you. I have no interest in such a childish endaevour. I am keen on learning more about F1 though, and in pursuit of this, discussing various topics with knowledgeable posters. Be assured that if I walk away from a discussion, such as those that deteriorate into insult contests, it is because they are not productive with respect to the goal I have mentioned.

It is only because you show the inability to admit to being wrong, fair enough, but you are the one throwing insults about my sex. Here you tell me we were talking about Imola but that was not the case.

I generally give as good as I get, so if you start generalising me with other 'women' then expect the same back.

It is only because you show the inability to admit to being wrong, fair enough, but you are the one throwing insults about my sex. Here you tell me we were talking about Imola but that was not the case.

I generally give as good as I get, so if you start generalising me with other 'women' then expect the same back.

Please qoute the post or the part of the post which was offensive and then I will address that.

You avoid again the comment I made about how were we talking about Imola.

Here are a few I found.

Uughh, I feel like I am talking with my girlfriend here - you must all play from the same book...

However you go on to imply that if that someone did not "follow the sport fully" then they would not be able to do this, which defies logic and substantiates what I said earlier in relation to the number of illogical thinkers out there. You are female, correct?

To get there you start with an entire sex (I will let you figure out which one) and then you add deliquents among the other and pretty soon it becomes clear that the world is filled with illogical thinkers.

You avoid again the comment I made about how were we talking about Imola.

Here are a few I found.

Uughh, I feel like I am talking with my girlfriend here - you must all play from the same book...

However you go on to imply that if that someone did not "follow the sport fully" then they would not be able to do this, which defies logic and substantiates what I said earlier in relation to the number of illogical thinkers out there. You are female, correct?

To get there you start with an entire sex (I will let you figure out which one) and then you add deliquents among the other and pretty soon it becomes clear that the world is filled with illogical thinkers.

Yes, these were certainly sexist and I apologize for that. I will try to eliminate sexist comments in the future, however funny.