Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Bomb

It is chaos here at the moment - 6 explosions on buses and the underground/metro system.

This may affect the race at the weekend

:(

My auntie works in tottnham court road which is fairly close and she called to tell us! The stations affected so far with bombs are kings cross, aldgate east, euston road, russel square and victoria. With a bus being bombed again near the russel square tube station! ****ing terrorists. I doubt the race will be affected though. Apparently all public transport is suspended in central london, all the underground has been closed off. And this bares all the hallmarks of an islamist attack though the police are not confirming this!

My auntie works in tottnham court road which is fairly close and she called to tell us! The stations affected so far with bombs are kings cross, aldgate east, euston road, russel square and victoria. With a bus being bombed again near the russel square tube station! ****ing terrorists. I doubt the race will be affected though. Apparently all public transport is suspended in central london, all the underground has been closed off. And this bares all the hallmarks of an islamist attack though the police are not confirming this!

Do not make assumptions

Perhaps its the french, jealous after the olympic decision? Hopefully its over now, and theres no more to come :(

Perhaps its the french, jealous after the olympic decision? Hopefully its over now, and theres no more to come :(

By islamists standards this isnt very big, only 20 fatalities so far! It would not surprise m if this is just the beginning of a very major attack!

:o IM SORRY!!!!.i understand whats happening to you cause im from MADRID and 1 year ago the same(or even more)happened in the 11March.

i **** ing hate those islamic terrorist.im so sorry for those people.

MADRID and LONDON brothers forever....we have to be united all against the intolerant terrorist.

F1 forever,the race should happen

By islamists standards this isnt very big, only 20 fatalities so far! It would not surprise m if this is just the beginning of a very major attack!

I heard 90??? There are contradicting reports on these attacks... BBC is reporting 6 blasts, Sky news said 5...

:o IM SORRY!!!!.i understand whats happening to you cause im from MADRID and 1 year ago the same(or even more)happened in the 11March.

i **** ing hate those islamic terrorist.im so sorry for those people.

MADRID and LONDON brothers forever....we have to be united all against the intolerant terrorist.

F1 forever,the race should happen

not all terrorists are islamic...

not all terrorists are islamic...

but im sure this ones are.

in spain we also have independentist terrorism from the vasque country, but they havent killed for 4 years

I believe you shouldn't make those racism comments (or religious), because not all muslims are terrorists. I would think muslims hate islamic terrorists as well.

And perhaps people should consider why do they hate the western world so much (eg Bush maybe?)

I can't help but think Australia is next. God let me be wrong.

yeah,look at the nice results of the BUSH anti-terrorist campain!

after their invasion to Irak and afganistan has happened the 11M and now the 7J

****ing USA exterior politic,attacking everyone.

if they want to finish with terrorism what they have to do is to stop attacking the arabs and the other countries :angry:

We all know Bush is an annonying moron, and that the terrorists often have reasons that make sence, but thats not an excuse to kill anyone, let alone innocent people!

To me Bush is a ****ing texas idiot.I hate him but those guys are really a danger for the entire world we can't forget Semptember 11,we should never forget.

Correct, but surely if you kill their people you can expect them to seek revenge???

Fair and square, I was against the partnership of my country with USA in the Iraq war....unlike the Afghanistan war,Iraq was a dirty war and was NOT against terrorism but for the conquest of petroleum.....USA are doing everything they can to make them unhappy.You can't invade another country without permission from the united nations, it has been decided since the end of the World War 2.Bush didn't give a **** of that.

Fair and square, I was against the partnership of my country with USA in the Iraq war....unlike the Afghanistan war,Iraq was a dirty war and was NOT against terrorism but for the conquest of petroleum.....USA are doing everything they can to make them unhappy.You can't invade another country without permission from the united nations, it has been decided since the end of the World War 2.Bush didn't give a **** of that.

Agree with you, I predict more war to come as petroleum is getting more and more expensive. Consequently, more terrorist attacks.

Bush is a terrorist himself, he scares the hell out of me.

yes its about the USA army and the bush politics,only thinking to get the maximun money,killing the "BAD COUNTRIES" and defending the"GOD COUNTRIES(the ****ing USA" :angry: