Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

Massa Might Stay With Bmw

Well I see normal service has been resumed in this thread <_<

Anyway If I was Massa, I would drive for BMW. Because it is possible he could be the lead driver, or at least have a level playing field with his team-mate who ever it may be. it all depends on the performance of the cars next season; if BMW turn out to be very good, then I think he will stay with them (as I think he will stay this season as well) but if Ferrari are back at the top, it will be hard to turn it down, even if he is playing second fiddle. It looks like Jacques will leave now. BMW seem too obsessed in getting a German driver in the car in the same way as Honda has done with Sato.

With dire consequences. Jenson and Jacques in 2003 was a good driver line-up, then Honda goes and wrecks it and in turn the forced sabbatical wrecks JV.

Regarding BMW 2006, it seems to be a choice between Massa and JV since Heidfeld looks likely to move, if so Massa must be the favourite at this moment in time. If that were to happen JV would have nowhere left to go in F1 save Minardi and Jordan.

Murray, he clearly does believe it which makes it all the more disturbing!

The first time I ever uttered those words were in critiscm over Senna's Claiim that JV was the weakest. I said based on CART INDY and F1, A person could be of the opinion that JV is the strongest driver in the last 25 years.

Senna has some good comments, but what disturbs me about his posts is his condescending attitude to people who are of a different opinion then his. Belittling other posters is uncalled for it, and no one here should accept that. We make up this community and quite frankly, if calling people stupid and moronic because their opinion is different then Senna's is acceptable to this community then I can't say I am very impressed.

The membership of a forum makes up the standard it is to operate under. I have clearly stated that differences of opinion should be tolerated and free from verbal assault.

I didn

The first time I ever uttered those words were in critiscm over Senna's Claiim that JV was the weakest.  I said based on CART INDY and F1, A person could be of the opinion that JV is the strongest driver in the last 25 years.

Senna has some good comments, but what disturbs me about his posts is his condescending attitude to people who are of a different opinion then his.  Belittling other posters is uncalled for it, and no one here should accept that.  We make up this community and quite frankly, if calling people stupid and moronic because their opinion is differentt then Senna's, is acceptable then to this community then I can't say I am vey impressed.

The membership of a forum makes up the standard it is to operate under it.  I have clearly stated that differences of opinion should be tolerated and free from verbal assault.

Good one YHR, that should be the rule everyone should follow, but some seem not to follow it

"Your opinions are biased and dont make sense. JV this and JV that...Take a leaf out of nojvnof1's book on how to present constructive arguments on the merits/demerits of JV's past achievements."

Fed Up and Murray Walker, you will be receiving signed copies of my book. It's out now in all good bookstores, and bad ones :lol: Cheers for the compliments guys.

"Regarding BMW 2006, it seems to be a choice between Massa and JV since Heidfeld looks likely to move, if so Massa must be the favourite at this moment in time. If that were to happen JV would have nowhere left to go in F1 save Minardi and Jordan."

I have to agree with that. Should BMW not retain JV and there is no decent race seat available, I think BMW should offer him their 3rd driver spot. They could utilise his massive wealth of experience. Not the ideal situation for such a racer that Jacques is, nor his fans, but it's better than him embarrasing himself at a Midland or Minardi.