Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

narain fan

There Was No Respect Says Briatore

Recommended Posts

ive got kelly brook next to my bed so i often have great dreams as shes the last thing i see :P

That and 'Rosie' :blush:

I do hope you do your own laundry :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wud u rather jenson was next to u? or westlife? :wacko:

I play along with the joke but I think stating that I want men in my bed would really give people the wrong idea. I'm happy watching Button driving his car, westlife on my stereo and my wife with me :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I play along with the joke but I think stating that I want men in my bed would really give people the wrong idea. I'm happy watching Button driving his car, westlife on my stereo and my wife with me :wub:

think of it this way you could be touched by the hand that has been 'touched by God'.........sorry jem I couldn't help myself, my bad :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Jesus cured blindness, turned water to wine, made 1 loaf of bread enough for 5000 people - imagine what wonders Button could do if he used his hand of God on me? Tempting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That and 'Rosie' :blush:

I do hope you do your own laundry :lol:

My parents are very strict, and the last time my mum ever tidyed my room was when i was 8! And yes i do9 my own laundry! I think i should invest in some white sheets so they dont look soo dirty so quickly :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks guys. Tonight I'll stick on the westlife cd and look up at God's very own masterpiece, Jenson Button

Oh dear, oh dear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best dream catcher there is: underwear, hell I've got two of Hilary Duff in there from last night, turn them around, its a stink bomb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Best dream catcher there is: underwear, hell I've got two of Hilary Duff in there from last night, turn them around, its a stink bomb.

:wacko: I have no idea :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch Larry the Cable Guy on Comedy Central pump. besides, wearing underwear while going to sleep is rather uncomfortable. big freakin t-shirt, thats me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's the only way.

Indeed.............'git-r-done' (in my best 'Larry' voice)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I am going to make him an offer he cannot refuse...

Flavio should perhaps be referred to as The Don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...