Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Button Tips Renault And Ferrari

Can't judge Speed till he races his first F1 race, then alls fair.............

First?

at least 100th! to be fair...

My favorite driver is Mr. Schumi but i still like to see everyone do well, i dont want others to have a bad weekend just so he can win. id rather have an exiting race with schumi 4th then one where everybody looses their egin and schumi is 1st

ok, well, a bit of exaturation but mostly true.

P.S. the reason i keep making fun of JB is because its easy. He hasnt won a gp but he says that the new cars wont let you cover mistakes so you have to be a good driver. also, the hype around him when he entered F1 is what made me so arg against him. if you have the hype, you petter preform, if you dont, then its your fault you get laughed at

roll on 2006. A lot of people are going to have to eat their words, and I'm going to rub it in to the extreme cos they deserve it.

I believe you, but that'll be nothing compared to what I've got in reserve for some people should JV have a good year...

P.S. the reason i keep making fun of JB is because its easy. He hasnt won a gp but he says that the new cars wont let you cover mistakes so you have to be a good driver. also, the hype around him when he entered F1 is what made me so arg against him. if you have the hype, you petter preform, if you dont, then its your fault you get laughed at

But he does perform so what are u on about.

And he very rarely makes mistakes so whats so odd about him saying the new cars don't mask mistakes

The hype around Button isnt Buttons fault. And the hype died down about 3 years ago