Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

Nick Answered Me!!!! :d

What??? 30seconds is too long, or twice a month too often ??

Well not for a while, I have developed the art of saying things without actually saying anything - you know, just make sounds like you're answering!! :D

this was cute... hehehe

glad u liked... i also liked the wife-to-be... :wub:

:wub:

Tbh I'm not clear exactly what the 30 seconds refers to.

this was cute... hehehe

Well, there are certain times, quite often when I think about it, that I just don;t know the right answers - I find the above approach keeps me out of trouble!! :lol:

Well not for a while, I have developed the art of saying things without actually saying anything - you know, just make sounds like you're answering!! :D

Ah so thats how to do it. -_-

but hey the other way round also works... good things for boys when theyre good guys... :) and torture when they're bad... hehehe

If a girl tried to suggest that to me i would tell her to F*** off, and rightly so. Its a matter of working through things together not a case of "Be a good dog and i give you a treat" (and btw i am applying that equally to both sexes)

If a girl tried to suggest that to me i would tell her to F*** off, and rightly so. Its a matter of working through things together not a case of "Be a good dog and i give you a treat" (and btw i am applying that equally to both sexes)

thats exactly y u're not baby hubby of mine :mf_tongue:

Lapdog wins the day, at the cost of pride.

Hang on that was directed at Katy.

Now whats this 30 seconds. I like to take a bit longer than that.

thats exactly y u're not baby hubby of mine :mf_tongue:

The fact you live in Brazil and i live in England doesn't help that either, wouldnt you agree? :P

I am not saying i wouldnt treat my partner as an equal, i always do, i love and cherish them, but my point is you have to work through problems together, not just say i give you this treat if you are good and this if you are bad. It sets a poor foundation for a relationship to work on.

In my opinion you should spoil and treat your partner because you love them, not because they please/displease you at any one given moment. Those things are sorted out by words not gifts :)

i once had this idea of marriage... but... NOOOOO i prefer the treats one :D its funnier...

Shane did you watch love island? There was a shane on it who you remind me of. He was always a voice of reason. Now who wants that in reality TV? (Actually I liked him but thats not the point)

i once had this idea of marriage... but... NOOOOO i prefer the treats one :D its funnier...

And so many possibilities!! :lol:

I might even wake my wife up right now & tell her this wonderful idea.........then again, perhaps not!! :eusa_think::D

The torture is important too. Marriage is really a battle of wills, just look at shakespeare.

And so many possibilities!! :lol:

I might even wake my wife up right now & tell her this wonderful idea.........then again, perhaps not!! :eusa_think::D

see? I should write a book about it. It'd b a best seller and id be rich...! :D

The torture is important too. Marriage is really a battle of wills, just look at shakespeare.

I know it... u really think i could forget this part?

see? I should write a book about it. It'd b a best seller and id be rich...! :D

I know it... u really think i could forget this part?

What would the title be ??

Well if thats what you prefer fair enough, i cant argue with that. Its nice to give your partner things, i agree with that but i peronally feel it should be done for reasons of love and kindness not "good dog, have a treat" :P

Shane did you watch love island? There was a shane on it who you remind me of. He was always a voice of reason. Now who wants that in reality TV? (Actually I liked him but thats not the point)

No i find reality TV boring. And i am not trying to be a voice of reason that is how i really feel :P