Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

The Death Penalty - For Or Against?

Do you agree with the Death Penalty?  

23 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you agree with the Death Penalty?

    • Yes
      11
    • No
      12


Recommended Posts

Damn hippie. ;) What do you call those things that are looser than tighty whities and tighter than boxers (they sorta have the same length as boxers). I have no clue what they are called, but I love those things.....

So, my workplace has many restrooms and one of them has two stalls and a two urinals. I had the misfortune to have used one of those stalls and there I sat, door closed and my pants around my ankles getting ready to blow an incredibly loud blast into the toilet, when in comes a fellow co-worker. I held the massive fart inside until he finished and left. What would you do in that situation?

Let it out of course. You would become the stuff of legend in your office. The master blaster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let it out of course. You would become the stuff of legend in your office. The master blaster.

Indeed, let it out, but remember when dropping a duce with the add blast force you must be careful of spash-back :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...