Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 FANatic

Ferrari's Renaissance Man

This article is very long, 3 pages, so i will only post the part I find most interestion, this is not to say the rest isnt. It is a very insightful look at how Michael took Ferrari to the top. This is originaly from the Dec 06 issue of F1 Racing

Link: http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formu...e/34936/?page=1

Even with Brawn and Byrne

Sorry. Personal comments of above post seems to me a bit biased. I remember 10 years ago comments from all in Ferrari.

THey all were lucky to win 3 GP in 1996 (anyway they tried hard to keep silent on some facts: 94-Fer-71-pts, 95-Fer-73-ts, 96-Fer-70-pts).

And their dreams for 1997 were just win more GP than in 1996. I remember no words were said of 97 titles as real aim for them.

Only in 1998 they had plan to challenge for the title.

I read the entire 3 pages. It's unbelievable to see the extent to which Michael went to ensure Ferrari became the numero uno. Hats off to Michael! Michael,you're the greatest!

I do not know of any driver that would put that much effort into winning and i think we will never see someone like this again.

I suppose what you sow ye shall reap......I totally agree with you.... :thbup:

I suppose what you sow ye shall reap......I totally agree with you.... :thbup:

Hate to say it, But me too totally agree with it!

As important as Michael was (and ceratinly is) for Ferrari he is not the father of the child. The very wining man Ferrari called twice when they reached the "deep of the sea" is Luca Cordero Di Montezemolo. In 1973 Ferari moved the team to England in the last effort to gain pace after losing 1970/71/72 seasons promising but don

anybody know where i can get the decmeber issue of F1 racing??? . It seems i missed this issue. :-(

If you live in India, you can refer the Autocar India.

I read the entire 3 pages. It's unbelievable to see the extent to which Michael went to ensure Ferrari became the numero uno. Hats off to Michael! Michael,you're the greatest!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please stop! That's like saying Wayne Grezsky is the greatest hockey player. I would say it's unbelievable to the extent to which Ferrari went to to "help" him win. Without the team or the car, shumucker was just another driver. :nono1:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please stop! That's like saying Wayne Grezsky is the greatest hockey player. I would say it's unbelievable to the extent to which Ferrari went to to "help" him win. Without the team or the car, shumucker was just another driver. :nono1:

Bullsh!t. Watch and learn, young padawan:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, please stop! I'm splitting a gut. Look, if Schmucher were driving a Minardi,would he have won? I think not. He was good driver who had a great car, and Ferrari gave him that car. Without a great car you're not going to win.

I get goosebumps every time I watch that video, no one took corners at almost full speed better than the master...

maybe Raikkonen.....

I get goosebumps every time I watch that video, no one took corners at almost full speed better than the master...

maybe Raikkonen.....

I got goosebumps everytime Schumucker tried to take someone out. Yah, he's a great driver