Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Motogp

This is kinda fun! Especially the whole crew chief reference :lol:

So, the season is almost upon us. It looks like Lorenzo might be sidelined with injury during some of the early races. Therefore at Qatar, Rossi's main rival looks to be the now back on form Stoner, who always seems to excel at that track. Hopefully the changes made to the Ducati to improve the smoothness of the engine will allow Hayden to exploit the bike like we know he is capable of. If not, I suspect his tenure at Ducati will be over at year-end. Speaking of people who need to achieve results this year, it's about time Pedrosa did something meaningful on his Honda - otherwise he might get the boot even if he is the 'Golden Boy'. I'll be looking out for Spies too; I've heard he knows how to ride.

In short, I can't wait for the season to begin. If F1 does prove to be a bore-fest, MotoGP provides the perfect antidote.

Ok. No SBK fans here... you guys don't know what you are missing.

Thanks, Professor (do we know each other from a past handle of yours?), for the brief preseason sumary. I've missed the entire thing this year and don't know who is who and on what they are riding. Gotta catch up before the weekend starts.

No problem. I keep changing my name because I get bored of looking at it. Rainmaster, El Maestro and Nivola were my previous incarnations.

I remember you. You are one of the good ones... a friend of Oh Quiet One, right?

Btw, I don't know about you since your "Location" is "At my desk", but the races here in Japan are in the middle of the freaking night. I want to watch them live but, fck, at my age...

Screw it. It's gotta be live. So, there.

Hah, you can do it Maure! At least for the first race, after the long wait XD

I remember you. You are one of the good ones... a friend of Oh Quiet One, right?

Btw, I don't know about you since your "Location" is "At my desk", but the races here in Japan are in the middle of the freaking night. I want to watch them live but, fck, at my age...

Screw it. It's gotta be live. So, there.

Yeah, me and the Quiet One get along well.

I'm in the UK, so most of the races are convenient for me. You're right though, it has to be live. Take freaky's advice, you can do it!

Well, I've not fallen so I don't have to worry about being able to get up... yet.

Live it is.