Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

Hamilton Vs Piquet Jr.

Much has been said by a certain member here about how the '06 GP2 field simply 'rolled over' and let Hammy overtake. Any evidence of that here, I wonder?

It seems obvious why Hamilton is an F1 driver and Piquet Jr. is warming a chair on the pit wall....

Found a better one that what was previously here.

Hammystein

Dammit! I have no youtube access at work, I'll have to check it later <_<

The second vid reminds me a bit of Lauda. Hammy, like The Rat, seems to be very smooth and quick but still takes an almost delicate care to not hit anyone. Hammy seems to be willing to sacrifice a corner to a rival to avoid an accident but not lose speed for it, so he's in position to challenge the next corner. He also demonstrates an ability to weave around the track and overtake in the most unlikely of places. I am in awe.

Amen.

The second vid reminds me a bit of Lauda. Hammy, like The Rat, seems to be very smooth and quick but still takes an almost delicate care to not hit anyone. Hammy seems to be willing to sacrifice a corner to a rival to avoid an accident but not lose speed for it, so he's in position to challenge the next corner. He also demonstrates an ability to weave around the track and overtake in the most unlikely of places. I am in awe.

Amen.

Your honorable high priest, caretaker of the great one, i thank thee for the vids. I'm thinking as to starting a huge bonfire and just to keep the fire burnin'.... his performances thus far requires offerings as he might not start looking upon us favourably.....

Alll hail the boy-god ----*This includes a shout with a loud baritone voice*

Amen.

Now I know why Alonso's fans are so scared.

In GP2, they rolled over. :P

I think he's very impressive but I just don't warm to him, I think watching the son of a former world champion is more exciting.

Now I know why Alonso's fans are so scared.

Shows how much you know about anything ;) I am not scared about anything, and I doubt any of Alonso's other fans are either.

Your honorable high priest, caretaker of the great one, i thank thee for the vids. I'm thinking as to starting a huge bonfire and just to keep the fire burnin'.... his performances thus far requires offerings as he might not start looking upon us favourably.....

Alll hail the boy-god ----*This includes a shout with a loud baritone voice*

:clap3: Nice.

In GP2, they rolled over. :P

I think he's very impressive but I just don't warm to him, I think watching the son of a former world champion is more exciting.

Very exciting, especially in Bahrain where that son demonstrated that you can indeed rally with an F1 car :D

Shows how much you know about anything ;) I am not scared about anything, and I doubt any of Alonso's other fans are either.

The only thing I know is that Alonso's fans a re scared, I don't need to know anything else that aboput F1.

Ok I think it is time for a poll :lol: see what our resident Alonso fans have to say