Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Spanish Grand Prix - 2007

well expected to start in 7 min, It is 6:53 AM here... how is everone doing?

Its 9:54pm here and ive decided to watch the live timing as the coverage doesnt start in Australia for over a hour.

Its 9:54pm here and ive decided to watch the live timing as the coverage doesnt start in Australia for over a hour.

I will give a bit info from online... for the atleast the first hour of the race...

It's 12:56 in Ireland so the race should start in a few minutes!

I'm watching speed online; They seem to have pretty decent coverage... NOw massa's Q lap is coming on...

Cars are on their warm up lap now! It's gonna be good :D:D !

Its been such a long time since Coulthard has had a good result so i am really hopeful.

Its been such a long time since Coulthard has had a good result so i am really hopeful.
Hope he does good! Has experience from his time at McLaren so he should do well! & it just said on Trulli's team radio that he had a prblem with the fuel pump, but now has his engine started!

Hope he does good! Has experience from his time at McLaren so he should do well! & it just said on Trulli's team radio that he had a prblem with the fuel pump, but now has his engine started!

Damn it you have the feed faster than me....

ALONSO TRIES TO PASS MASSA FAILS GOES ON THE GRASS AND LOSSES TWO PLACES... NOW 4TH.... HAHA LOVED THIS START

Ralfie and wurz make contact both pit

Speed in 14th from 22nd....

Hammy passes Kimi and Alonso trying to challenge Kimi(commentator think Alonso is lighter than Kimi)

Looks like Wurz is the 1st to retire & Ralfy has to replace his nose cone so not a good start for Toyota!

Massa pulling away from hammy ; Massa up 3.5 secs from Hammy...

Speed only person on Hards, everone else on softs...

Webber took Liuzzi on lap 2/3 but Speed is proving to be more difficult now they're in a 'rhythm'.