Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Spanish Grand Prix - 2007

Im reasonably excited about Monaco for Red Bull as last year Webber was very fast until he broke down and over the years Coulthard has shown that Monaco is one of his best tracks as he has had alot of good performances at Monaco over his career.

NO!! NO!!!

Not the red cape again! Anything but the red cape!

NO!! NO!!!

Not the red cape again! Anything but the red cape!

I liked the red cape :D I think Coulthard is propbably the only driver in the history of formula 1 to wear a cape on the podium :P

I liked the red cape :D I think Coulthard is propbably the only driver in the history of formula 1 to wear a cape on the podium :P

And that's something to be proud of because...?

Im reasonably excited about Monaco for Red Bull as last year Webber was very fast until he broke down and over the years Coulthard has shown that Monaco is one of his best tracks as he has had alot of good performances at Monaco over his career.

True. His 2002 victory was amazing (i'm pretty sure he would've won 2001 as well if his car hadnt buggered up on the grid when on pole). Go DC! He's on form and on a roll so i wouldnt be surprised if he's mixing it with the BMW's at Monaco

True. His 2002 victory was amazing (i'm pretty sure he would've won 2001 as well if his car hadnt buggered up on the grid when on pole). Go DC! He's on form and on a roll so i wouldnt be surprised if he's mixing it with the BMW's at Monaco

One of my strongest memories of Monaco was quite afew years ago when Coulthard was driving well and got stuck behind a bloody Arrows and no matter what Coulthard did he could not get past. That was one annoying race to watch.

One of my strongest memories of Monaco was quite afew years ago when Coulthard was driving well and got stuck behind a bloody Arrows and no matter what Coulthard did he could not get past. That was one annoying race to watch.

Ahhh yes...Bernoldi!

That was so fun! The guy kept blocking DC for more than 30 laps! :P

Ahhh yes...Bernoldi!

That was so fun! The guy kept blocking DC for more than 30 laps! :P

And the director never left the battle for those 30 laps. As far as he was concerned the only cars that were on the track were 1 mcLaren and 1 Arrows.

Ah yes, I remember that race.

Indeed DC is excelent at Monaco, just pray the car will be in one piece.

Would be nice to see a Renault on the podium, be it a Red Bull Renault.

And then Haug threatened to end his F1 career:

nrique Bernoldi, the Arrows rookie driver who held DC up for around 40 laps at Monte Carlo, was apparently "very scared" after an alleged post race confrontation with Ron Dennis and Norbert Haug of McLaren-Mercedes.

According to Autosport, he said that they were both very aggressive and that "They told me, 'if you continue drive again in that sort of way you are not going to be in Formula 1 very long

It also proves that DC sucks, but then we know that already :P

Have you seen Monaco. Even when a car is nearly 3 seconds slower than other it is still nearly impossible to overtake.

I read that BMW's may actually be very strong in Monaco, due to their excellent mechanical grip. But of course it's going to be all about the quali. :(

Yes it was extremely frustrating, especially as at that point it looked like DC was fighting for the title lead with Schumacher

Just shows you what pathetic people all the above lot are, and that Brundle is hopelessly compromised as a commentator because of his biases and because DC lines his pocket.

you're the only one who has these completely ridiculous views, you've got to get over your grudge. DC possibly had a thought of nudging another driver but he would never actually do it; far different to your beloved Schuey who would happily ram anyone to get a couple of extra points