Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean Todt

For Argento!

Recommended Posts

they would end up looking like nascars.

What an insult to my taste!!!

43cheerios-shop.jpg

Nothing, and I mean nothing, in this world, is uglier than the NASCAR spec car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an insult to my taste!!!

43cheerios-shop.jpg

Nothing, and I mean nothing, in this world, is uglier than the NASCAR spec car.

:lol: cool down....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks a lot for the link Argento.

Below is the link to the concept made by my serior batch last year, they had just six months to finish the concept, and the grill was still unfinished!

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9080129.018/20...chicane-concept

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9080222.001/ma...cepts-in-motion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks a lot for the link Argento.

Below is the link to the concept made by my serior batch last year, they had just six months to finish the concept, and the grill was still unfinished!

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9080129.018/20...chicane-concept

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9080222.001/ma...cepts-in-motion

I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorry! But currently you are in Italy, so I think is not difficult to find a translator...

Its ok, il ask someone from my class, we have holidays right now. thanks anyways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of seeing exotic cars, the most exotic car I've ever seen is the Chrysler ME Four-Twelve (which stands for mid-engined with four turbocharges on a 12-cylinder engine). It never went into production, only one was ever produce, and I saw it.

And didn't take pictures, because I had no clue what it was. If I had only known...

(I go to two auto shows a year and never take any pictures...)

Anyway, just thought I'd share that random factoid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Speaking of seeing exotic cars, the most exotic car I've ever seen is the Chrysler ME Four-Twelve (which stands for mid-engined with four turbocharges on a 12-cylinder engine). It never went into production, only one was ever produce, and I saw it.

And didn't take pictures, because I had no clue what it was. If I had only known...

(I go to two auto shows a year and never take any pictures...)

Anyway, just thought I'd share that random factoid.

it has 1000 Hp!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...