Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 My visits to Design studios. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 My visits to Design studios. I just wanted proof for everyone that he forgot to post what he was supposed to post Typical minivan driver. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 Wow great mental pictures there! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 Wow great mental pictures there! Bah, mine are better. I used a better camera. My visits to Design studios Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 Wow great mental pictures there! I am not able to upload the pictures, some sort of problem. I hope the admins fix it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 I am not able to upload the pictures, some sort of problem. I hope the admins fix it. I'll fix it for you. Go to www.tinypic.com or www.imageshack.us. Upload your pictures there. It will then give you a URL. Then in your post, you can either just post the links or you can click Insert Image next to Insert Link and put in the URLs. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 Bah, mine are better. I used a better camera.My visits to Design studios Those are cool, too! Here are mine winning at Monaco on a Force India: Some more, this time receiving the Nobel Prize from Cameron Diaz: The party afterwards, with Cameron and Salma Hayek: Enough for today. I don't want to reach my upload limit. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 Those are cool, too!Here are mine on the podium at Monaco after eating a Force India: Some more, this time receiving the Nobel Prize from a strange guy in a suit: The party afterwards, with my best friends: Enough for today. I don't want to reach my upload limit. Looks like you had a lot of fun, Andr Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 Looks like you had a lot of fun, Andr Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 I tried it again, I don't know what is wrong, I even uploaded one pic today morning. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 I tried it again, I don't know what is wrong, I even uploaded one pic today morning. After uploading, I still see 'manage current attachments (0)' instead of 'manage current attachments (1)'! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 I'll fix it for you.Go to www.tinypic.com or www.imageshack.us. Upload your pictures there. It will then give you a URL. Then in your post, you can either just post the links or you can click Insert Image next to Insert Link and put in the URLs. Okay, I will try that Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 I'll kill you!! Again!!! Don't be so insecure about your body...I'm sure the owner of the local McDonald's loves your money no matter what. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 Thanks Eric. These are from my visit to Stile Bertone. http://i26.tinypic.com/j7rtkw.jpg http://i30.tinypic.com/r0roex.jpg http://i28.tinypic.com/f562k3.jpg http://i31.tinypic.com/2ic2xe9.jpg http://i28.tinypic.com/14tt7b.jpg http://i27.tinypic.com/vskj0w.jpg http://i25.tinypic.com/14se7id.jpg http://i30.tinypic.com/34yqq2u.jpg http://i32.tinypic.com/vg60id.jpg http://i29.tinypic.com/1zwz2hu.jpg http://i31.tinypic.com/25plh7k.jpg http://i29.tinypic.com/1zwz2hu.jpg Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 Thanks Eric.These are from my visit to Stile Bertone. http://i26.tinypic.com/j7rtkw.jpg http://i30.tinypic.com/r0roex.jpg http://i28.tinypic.com/f562k3.jpg http://i31.tinypic.com/2ic2xe9.jpg http://i28.tinypic.com/14tt7b.jpg http://i27.tinypic.com/vskj0w.jpg http://i25.tinypic.com/14se7id.jpg http://i30.tinypic.com/34yqq2u.jpg http://i32.tinypic.com/vg60id.jpg http://i29.tinypic.com/1zwz2hu.jpg http://i31.tinypic.com/25plh7k.jpg http://i29.tinypic.com/1zwz2hu.jpg You are most certainly welcome, buddy. That Aston wagon is pretty cool. And I will always love the Miura. Thanks for sharing. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted June 16, 2008 You are most certainly welcome, buddy.That Aston wagon is pretty cool. And I will always love the Miura. Thanks for sharing. I got more detail shots of Miura. I NEVER knew how special that car was until I saw it in flesh,quite possibly the one of the most classic cars of all times. I can post those pictures tomorrow. Aston was pretty cool, I have more pics of that too, that Aston is a real working car, which I couldn't belive at first glance. The interior was actually one of the coolest places on planet, I think one of my friends managed to shoot some pics of them too. I am pretty busy with my assignments for the moment, once its over, I can post a truck load of pictures. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Argento Reloaded 1 Report post Posted June 17, 2008 Hey! What are you doing! The topic is for me!!! I Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Argento Reloaded 1 Report post Posted June 17, 2008 What can I say? My kingdom for a Lancia Stratos and Lambo Miura! Both are one of the best 25 designs of the 20th century IMO. And the Countach!! And the new "Disco Volante" is awesome... but the Stratos, I Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted June 17, 2008 What can I say? My kingdom for a Lancia Stratos and Lambo Miura! Both are one of the best 25 designs of the 20th century IMO. And the Countach!! And the new "Disco Volante" is awesome... but the Stratos, I Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rainmaster 7 Report post Posted June 17, 2008 Great pictures abbas some cool designs there. Cheers! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Argento Reloaded 1 Report post Posted June 17, 2008 Ha, no problem Argento. I have more pictures of Pininfarina visits. Since Pinifarina is spread all accross, we couldn't see everything we would have liked to see. Anyways, keep checking out, I will post more when I get time.It seems, Guigaro actually worked there in Bertone initially. My next visit however is to Guigaro and Fiat. May be even Ferrari. We are planing to visit the BMW Museum sometime later. Giugiaro and Marcelo Gandini (Miura, Countach) started at Bertone. Since Pininfarina is the best Styler ever in the car industry, Giugiaro is the best designer of the 20th century: the first to mada a succesful combo of styling, industrial design and manufature process; a genius! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted June 17, 2008 Uploading Pinifarina. http://i25.tinypic.com/fvld2b.jpg http://i29.tinypic.com/6iemn8.jpg http://i30.tinypic.com/14ak08o.jpg http://i30.tinypic.com/abnvpe.jpg http://i32.tinypic.com/ny5r0o.jpg http://i27.tinypic.com/2enlyls.jpg http://i27.tinypic.com/24mbbjk.jpg http://i25.tinypic.com/fumlhd.jpg http://i26.tinypic.com/5pikcj.jpg http://i30.tinypic.com/2mwf58p.jpg http://i32.tinypic.com/35l6hdt.jpg http://i26.tinypic.com/2b451u.jpg http://i25.tinypic.com/qzmddh.jpg http://i31.tinypic.com/2mgp0r9.jpg http://i27.tinypic.com/2qcqjbo.jpg http://i30.tinypic.com/23ll2mf.jpg more coming up..... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted June 17, 2008 Awesome, thanks! Two requests: 1. Design something like those. 2. Steal some of those cars. Send one to me. I think Ben FedEx can handle packages that large. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted June 17, 2008 http://i30.tinypic.com/2ag3wvs.jpg http://i26.tinypic.com/2mq2alv.jpg http://i28.tinypic.com/2nq65n8.jpg http://i31.tinypic.com/icssuv.jpg http://i30.tinypic.com/wix0ee.jpg http://i29.tinypic.com/5tw2zs.jpg http://i26.tinypic.com/1569yqg.jpg http://i25.tinypic.com/abtlw0.jpg http://i32.tinypic.com/2mwxsfl.jpg http://i31.tinypic.com/9uaj2g.jpg http://i27.tinypic.com/28lgftz.jpg http://i29.tinypic.com/6iemn8.jpg Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted June 17, 2008 Awesome, thanks!Two requests: 1. Design something like those. 2. Steal some of those cars. Send one to me. I think Ben FedEx can handle packages that large. You answers. 1. I am working on it! 2. I am not trying that, as I heard they serve only pasta in the jail. I don't mind getting caught in Saudi or Dubai for that matter, I heard they serve, camel milk, meat and grilled chicken. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites