monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted July 18, 2008 Well done Bruce. I tip my hat to you, sir. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted July 18, 2008 Well done Bruce. I tip my hat to you, sir. Thank you Russ. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ecapdeville 0 Report post Posted July 18, 2008 You divorced? I Didnt think about your ex...but your MUSTANG...who kept it???? Nice to see you have new expectations in life my friend...does she like racing sports?... F1? Have a great life! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
dribbler 6 Report post Posted July 23, 2008 Nice work Bruce. Hand it over when you're done (if there's any left). Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted July 23, 2008 Steve are you back already? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted July 24, 2008 Nice work Bruce. Hand it over when you're done (if there's any left). Fat chance Share this post Link to post Share on other sites