Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash1

I Had A Dream ...

That's just bragging :lol:

No,it isn't.I said it's only a dream.

Bragging would be saying that i've had 5 tsunamis today,for example... :naughty::naughty:

No,it isn't.I said it's only a dream.

Bragging would be saying that i've had 5 tsunamis today,for example... :naughty::naughty:

I was going on the theory that most people call them wet dreams, whereas you said a tsunami dream......................which is sort of bragging in a 'I produce copious amounts' kind of way :lol:

I was going on the theory that most people call them wet dreams, whereas you said a tsunami dream......................which is sort of bragging in a 'I produce copious amounts' kind of way :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(There haven't been enough of those icons in this thread, so I thought I'd help out.)

Miserable bollocks.

That makes no sense, but you're just being a miserable git and I haven't used the word bollocks much today, so there you go (lol icon banned by misery guts)

Oh that's right. Shoot the messenger. It's not my fault I volunteered to be forum villain for the umpteenth year. We can't all bag the cushy role of forum puppy!

Oh that's right. Shoot the messenger. It's not my fault I volunteered to be forum villain for the umpteenth year. We can't all bag the cushy role of forum puppy!

Exsqueeze me???? The forum puppy was the only one left.

You do sound a little like Morpheus (The Matrix) - and yes. I know its a character from a film! I just thought the quote applied. ;)

Sorry for the late reply GR, the 'phone rang and I had to go. Very quickly. Btw, have you seen The Matrix Unplugged? :P

Hey Pabloh, I've fixed your typo....

.......I was going on the theory that most people call them wet dreams, whereas you said a tsunami dream......................which is sort of bragging in a gagging 'cos 'I produce copious amounts'.........
Well you would wouldn't you, well, I mean Murray would. :lol:

Sorry for the late reply GR, the 'phone rang and I had to go. Very quickly. Btw, have you seen The Matrix Unplugged? :P

Hey Pabloh, I've fixed your typo....

Well you would wouldn't you, well, I mean Murray would. :lol:

Me??? Nooo, I never gag, it doesn't matter how cop............................ermmmmm............. :unsure: .....................yes, Muzza would :whistling:

You sick sick sick sick sick perverted, and did I mention, sick, little boys....

You sick sick sick sick sick perverted, and did I mention, sick, little boys....

go home and drink milk.