Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Driver Of The Day - Spa

Driver of the day - Spa  

52 members have voted

1. 1. You decide

• Lewis
    • Massa
    • Nick
    • Nando
    • Vettel
    • Kubica
    • Bourdais
    • Glock
    • Kimi

I don't know why you say that, FIA it's just doing great.

Yea, when was the last time we saw a fantastic race like last sunday? Why does this bias towards Ferrari always try to kick in? I am not saying anything bad about Kimi or even Ferrari. Lewis deserved the victory, both of them were on the edge.

Raikkonen's dad would be someone I'd like to see!If his kid takes after him,he must be something like this:

:mellow: (kimi retires) :mellow: (kimi wins) etc.

:lol:

Trulli, pretty much echos what I have been saying all along. Hamilton was over aggressive passing on the outside, took the chance , got pushed off the course, and then becuase there was nothing physically hampering him, accelerated across the runoff area to keep on th Ferrari's a## and keep momentum. Let him get away with that and you open up a can of worms on all the tracks that have gone with asphalt run-offs

Yea, when was the last time we saw a fantastic race like last sunday? Why does this bias towards Ferrari always try to kick in? I am not saying anything bad about Kimi or even Ferrari. Lewis deserved the victory, both of them were on the edge.

Well if you see form the point of view that Massa did less mistakes than Lewis and had a better behavior on track than him, maybe and just maybe you could see that FM deserve to be the winner a little more than LH

Its a fashion for the mentioned names to spoil the sprit of fans.

That only happens if you a rooting for the wrong guy and in your case it looks like this is what you are doing.

McLaren: race control gave us the all clear

McLaren have revealed that they were assured by FIA race officials during the Belgian Grand Prix that Lewis Hamilton had done enough, by allowing Ferrari

.....it really is laughable!

Lewis, for going through all the sh!t he's being subjected to and still coming back each race to deliver a stunning display of racecraft.