Medilloni 6 Report post Posted January 26, 2009 Well chaps, that time of year is nearly upon us, just so you know how important it is, watch this.......... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8410i_lo...der-or-else_fun ........and weep like a baby Edit: Yes, it should read, Early Warning For Men, but I'm doslicksack. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Argento Reloaded 1 Report post Posted January 26, 2009 If she only comes with airbags... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kopite Girl 0 Report post Posted January 26, 2009 Brilliant! My fella just said "Thats something you would do.." I said "No babe. I'd get you all hot and absolutely gagging for it, then I'd leave the 18 stone 65 year old woman cleaner to untie your blindfold...." I checked. His name isn't Wayne Rooney. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
mikathegreat2 2 Report post Posted January 26, 2009 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kopite Girl 0 Report post Posted January 26, 2009 Is that a code of some kind. Milk is a white liquid, isn't it? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
mikathegreat2 2 Report post Posted January 26, 2009 Is that a code of some kind. Milk is a white liquid, isn't it? There are 2 kinds of milk, both of which you probably enjoy! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
dribbler 6 Report post Posted January 26, 2009 He was way too quick to spit out the knickers. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted January 27, 2009 Well chaps, that time of year is nearly upon us, just so you know how important it is, watch this..........http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8410i_lo...der-or-else_fun ........and weep like a baby Edit: Yes, it should read, Early Warning For Men, but I'm doslicksack. Fixed it for ya meds Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
HandyNZL 1 Report post Posted January 27, 2009 Also, never believe the wife when she says "don't worry about getting me anything...we'll just skip it this year"....translation: "I can't think of anything to get you, but if you don't get anything for me, you'll be on the couch for a week........at your mothers!" Share this post Link to post Share on other sites