Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Wrc 2010

After the fourth rally of the season (Turkey), Loeb is starting to pull a lead in WDC standings. Here's hoping Hirvonen & Solberg can pull a similar comeback Hirvonen did last year.

Kimi is also getting up to speed, achieving a remarkable 5th place in Turkey, beating the likes of Matthew Wilson and Federico Villagra fair and square, purely by driving faster. If he still gains more speed in near future, I'm afraid we've seen the last of him as far as F1 goes.

Not a good news for me.

I'm convinced Ogier was given team orders to crash & let Ear Loeb take the lead! Jeez the French would do anything to win!

Kimi and Ogier took part in rally de Lanterna in Italy (not part of WRC) over the weekend, Kimi for the first time on tarmac with a WRC car. Turned out to be a tight race, Kimi taking early lead and Ogier coming closer and closer as the rally progressed, with just 2 seconds separating the two before the last stage. Ogier went on to win the rally with just 5 seconds, but Kimi must feel good about his race as well, looks like he can be much closer to the top guys on tarmac; after all, Ogier just won the previous WRC event. This promises a good result for him on the next WRC race in Bulgaria, which is a new tarmac rally, so he is not in disadvantage to others for not having driven there before.

http://www.wrc.com/j...+practice+rally

Well, considering that Ogier is being touted (and indeed showing) that he just might be the guy to replace Loeb, that is an exceptionally good result for Raikkonen. I expected he would demonstrate pace on tarmac but not the kind of pace where he can match Ogier :thbup: