Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

The Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix 2012

Though I don't hate Kimi, I want him to fare very badly this year. 'cos it'll make people see Schumi's flop (well, so far) in a less harsher light.

Schumi is back --- with a vengeance

I find Red Bull's decision to start Vettel on the hard tyre to be a bit paradoxical to be honest, It's never really been a strategy that has made much difference over the past couple of years. If Merc's drop off in race pace is as pronounced as it was at Melbourne I still expect Seb to occupy the third step of the podium but on the same token I am happy to see that Red Bull's arrogance with the "McLaren didn't win, we lost" rhetoric has came back to bite them in the arse, as this result tells me that this year's McLaren is going to be fast everywhere, and Red Bull's supremacy is long gone. Also, the form of Lotus is a bit hard to read, they were poor at Melbourne, but they look fast here. I hope for their sake it's not a repeat of last season with a car that just didn't work at low speed circuits.

2 races in, and it's already gearing up to be an interesting season.

Huh?

You mean the Caterham, the team formerly known as Lotus? No?

Because I could have sworn, Kimi farcked up his out lap and missed doing a fast lap in qually, thus taking him out of the running for Q3, then went on to steadily move up through out the race (probably the highest climber all race), and Grosjean qualified third (and we all know how poor a place that is), then was punted off the track early on, and we never got to see him race, or where he might have ended up.

But, now I come to think of it...all that was proof their form was poor in Melbourne.

Hi Handy. You'll have to explain very soon your comment about Red Bull -> "They have Newey". They have Vettel too but I can't see his annoying finger. I wonder where he's put it in. :ph34r:

No, I don't want too see it. I wanna see other things this season like Kimi's ice cream or Alonso's celebrations on top of his car, Schumie's chin, etc.

I'm the best, I told you. This is boring.

Hi Handy. You'll have to explain very soon your comment about Red Bull -> "They have Newey". They have Vettel too but I can't see his annoying finger. I wonder where he's put it in. :ph34r:

No, I don't want too see it. I wanna see other things this season like Kimi's ice cream or Alonso's celebrations on top of his car, Schumie's chin, etc.

I'm the best, I told you. This is boring.

They have Newey....yes they do...they will catch up to Macca again, don't you worry. He and his team are still the best in F1. Vettel sucks though :P

And I understand that Vettel has gotten his finger stuck in the mail slot on the nose cone....

Red Bull still gives you wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings

They have Newey....yes they do...they will catch up to Macca again, don't you worry. He and his team are still the best in F1. Vettel sucks though :P

And I understand that Vettel has gotten his finger stuck in the mail slot on the nose cone....

Red Bull still gives you wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings

RedBull never gave me wings. It's an evil fizzy drink and it tastes horrible. :injured:

Red Bull gives you headaches but not this season. Macca, Ferrari, Mercedes and Lotus will develop the car more than the evil fizzy drink company, Newey or no Newey. Doesn't matter. They will develop Red Bull into an even worse and more evil fizzy drink. A new formula for constipation, the current RB is already ver good for that but you can improve if yo add sulphur.

No fingers or I'll cut them all. Only fingergingerbread. :icon2_yuk::hungary:

Poor Rosberg he's been sabotaged again. Petrov is a piece of Sh#t pay driver that has no skills. The rest are ok but Vettel that inherited 2 WDC titles from Newey's finger. Ok, I stop now. No rain, please.

AleHop went crazy!! Anyway, I agree about it being an evil fizzy drink, especially about it being evil and tasting horrible. Only good thing that ever came of that is the Red Bull Air Race XD

Good morning everyone :)

a lap and a half of bloody replays of the start???????????????? shoot the damn director

these boys have big cojones....

on slicks and that mush standing water...sheesh

This director needs shooting....lets show all the pits and not the race!!!

Bernie....use a frigging split screen like the rest of is in the 21st century....

OK...bets now being taken on how many aquaplane off the circuit under the Safety Car :P

Uuuuuugh, ice cream time again >.<

Damn Malaysia race times!!

Yeah....did you know that if they were to start only three hours earlier (like they used to) the chances of their not being rain would increase 300%?

No....oh, never mind....neither does Bernie.....

At least you get to see the cars in the rain at a reasonable early morning time, and not, oh 3am....all for you Europa people...