Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrisbaneAndy

Take Your Pick

OMFG ZOMFG OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! Lole's '78 Ferrari??? The one he raced to win at Brands Hatch? One of the few authentically beautiful cars made by Ferrari? And it was also used by my childhood hero?? (No, not Laffite, Giles!)

Somebody has a few spare million dollars?

I will be having wet dreams tonight, in case anybody was wondering.

Why is schumis Ferrari the dearest? Is it because its most successful?

Both you guys answer each other's post all the time.

You are either twins or share the same IP address...

And is Aussie land, true f1 fans are like a needle in a haystack arnt they Andy?

True, WebRic, a lot of Australians do not get F1, probably because most of the races are held at stupid O'Clock our time.

Cricket, yes, we love that, but GayFL is only loved in Victoria and South Australia, mainly. There are teams in Brisbane, Sydney and the Gold Coast, but League is the game. Soccer, mainly a girls game in Australia.

I do wonder why there's always been a massive hoo-ha about increasing soccer popularity in USA, but not Australia/China/Canada/India.

I'm an englishman through and through, and a sports fan, but cricket for me remains one of the stupidest sports ever created

True, WebRic, a lot of Australians do not get F1, probably because most of the races are held at stupid O'Clock our time.

Cricket, yes, we love that, but GayFL is only loved in Victoria and South Australia, mainly. There are teams in Brisbane, Sydney and the Gold Coast, but League is the game. Soccer, mainly a girls game in Australia.

Cricket in Japan only comes out in Summer ( I hear them now as I type) at night - not a Sport msn-wink.gif

Mate if I was living where you do. If be up on my Akagi or mt akina looking for that tofu 86. Lol. My brother lives over there and said I would love to drive those mountain passes.

Mate if I was living where you do. If be up on my Akagi or mt akina looking for that tofu 86. Lol. My brother lives over there and said I would love to drive those mountain passes.

I Agree.

Whenever I'm sick with the Fuji speedway or Motegi circuit I drive in the mountain sides.

One of my fav is the Hakone skyiine. I sometimes play around with the younger guys / bikers and some drifters.

Last month though it was raining hard and my biker friend who is a KIWI crashed and almost went over the cliff. He totaled his Ninja LOL !

We couldn't wait for the ambulance as we were in the middle of mountains in harsh rain so I had to drive him 46KM of winding mountain road under torrential rain to the local hospital.

Luckily I brought my Audi RS4 that day so I was able to handle the twisting road

I mean he was bleeding with broken collar bone and ribs and all.

He's ok now, needing couple more surgery later but he's a KIWI so..