Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

2017 Ferrari

2 December 2017   5:30 (CET)

Sometimes it is true (who would argue that MB is not a best car of the field for past 4 years), and sometimes it is rather a dubious statement (RB case). Since all arguments in support of that assertion were exhausted several times over already, I have no plans to start again. Either people understand the difference, or they do not wish to understand it. There is nothing much in the middle of that narrative.

On 1/12/2017 at 8:45 AM, Lyria said:

Aww thanks guys, that is so sweet of you all. I knew you were all sweethearts :wub:

Sadly I am not staying though, it's more of a flying visit. Due to health reasons and other things I'm not online as much these days so keeping up with a forum isn't going to happen. I just wanted to let you all know I haven't forgotten you though. Maybe I'll drop by now and again to make sure you're all behaving if I get a chance ;)

I hope that you will back soon and that the health reasons will be fully and happily resolved! You are missed here

On 12/1/2017 at 9:45 AM, Lyria said:

Aww thanks guys, that is so sweet of you all. I knew you were all sweethearts :wub:

Sadly I am not staying though, it's more of a flying visit. Due to health reasons and other things I'm not online as much these days so keeping up with a forum isn't going to happen. I just wanted to let you all know I haven't forgotten you though. Maybe I'll drop by now and again to make sure you're all behaving if I get a chance ;)

Aaaahhhh