Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Best looking 2017 car, your pick ?

Man just the swing he could put on those deliveries was insane.

15 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

He caused us SA guys lot of grief

Are you from South Africa, Brad?

13 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Yep. You?

1 month in Pretoria.

2 years Hillbrow - Joburg

8 years - Krugersdorp

Loved Margate under Durban

Kyalami - my intro to F1

39 minutes ago, Sakae said:

1 month in Pretoria.

2 years Hillbrow - Joburg

8 years - Krugersdorp

Loved Margate under Durban

Kyalami - my intro to F1

2 years in Hillbrow... U've been around...

Born and Bred Capetonion, move up to Johannesburg North 17 years ago..

My intro to F1 was also Kyalami, Williams used to test there

9 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

2 years in Hillbrow... U've been around...

Born and Bred Capetonion, move up to Johannesburg North 17 years ago..

My intro to F1 was also Kyalami, Williams used to test there

Hey! Drove with my Audi through Kalahari Desert to CapeT just for fun of it in one shot. No stop-over to rest, just to load gas, get more Coca and French fries. Of course I was half-dead upon my arrival. My best time however was hunting at North parts near Botswana, Zimbabwe (Rhodesia)... Loved your country! (Sorry for OT).

9 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Hey! Drove with my Audi through Kalahari Desert to CapeT just for fun of it in one shot. No stop-over to rest, just to load gas, get more Coca and French fries. Of course I was half-dead upon my arrival. My best time however was hunting at North parts near Botswana, Zimbabwe (Rhodesia)... Loved your country! (Sorry for OT).

Nothing like driving thru the Kalahari with sunrise/sunset. Nothing beats that, well at least for me. 1.2K km straight... Impressive

3 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Nothing like driving thru the Kalahari with sunrise/sunset. Nothing beats that, well at least for me. 1.2K straight... Impressive

Peoples of Kalahari - some say - cradle of all civilization. 

2 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

As brilliant as Shaun Pollock was, he could'nt reach Glen's plateau

My best mate was born in Durban, his whole family is SA. Awesome times looking back when we used to get on it and watch the tests between Aus and SA or the one dayers. Is it just me or does cricket not hold the same appeal anymore? I just can't get into it like the old days lol. One thing we have in common, we have those massive white pointers that call our shores home.

54 minutes ago, Emmcee said:

My best mate was born in Durban, his whole family is SA. Awesome times looking back when we used to get on it and watch the tests between Aus and SA or the one dayers. Is it just me or does cricket not hold the same appeal anymore? I just can't get into it like the old days lol. One thing we have in common, we have those massive white pointers that call our shores home.

Ah, the good old days. You always seemed to beat us tho lol. Australian cricket really defined the modern day game

11 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

yeah but that because we had the two best fast bowlers in the world at the time and of course mr Warne. Not to mention our batsmen weren't to shabby either. We will never have an Australian squad like that ever again.