Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

Fisi Ko?

I am absolutely convinced that FISI is being given inferior equipment. You only have to listen to his post race comments and the inference implied. FISI destroyed Jenson Button and Jarno Trulli kept FA honest, I strongly believe that FISI is as good or even better than FA but it is obvious that FLAV will not give him a level playing field just now. Now that FA has a big gap I am sure that there will be no more mysterious retirements on FISI's car as the team's resources will be legitemately focused of FA.

JT was convinced of foul play and voiced his concerns. If you know JT his attack on the team was not typical of this mild mannered driver, so his accusations were explosive.

Whether this conspiracy theory exists or not, FISI is bound to be paranoid given previous experience and accusations.

THis is gonna turn out to be a nightmare for FISI and I feel sorry for the guy.

:(

Quite right about GF trouncing JB. As to the rest, I did not infer the same as you from GF's post-race comments - you're speaking of those to Goodman?. With respect to JT's allegations, could it be excuse-making to justify his underperformance against the Spaniard?

Quite right about GF trouncing JB. As to the rest, I did not infer the same as you from GF's post-race comments - you're speaking of those to Goodman?. With respect to JT's allegations, could it be excuse-making to justify his underperformance against the Spaniard?

Fisi has commented on more than one occasion that he is baffled with his cars performance or a component failure. This guy is seriously fast without a shred of doubt, the gap in performance is too marked for there not to be a suspicion of foul play.

JT did not underperform compared to FA. Things went pear shaped for him in France when Ruby overtook him at the death. Thereafter, criticism from the team was both public and scathing and didn't help his confidence. FA made a number of mistakes last year but was never criticised by the team.

FA has just signed a contract extension, negotiated by flav, until the end of the 2006 season. If MS retires, FA will be driving a Ferrari in 2007. Flav, IMO, is grooming his driver for a mega contract when he eventually gets the Ferrari nod. FISI, though capable, will not be allowed to get in the way.

Sad but true :unsure:

Fisi has commented on more than one occasion that he is baffled with his cars performance or a component failure. This guy is seriously fast without a shred of doubt, the gap in performance is too marked for there not to be a suspicion of foul play.

JT did not underperform compared to FA. Things went pear shaped for him in France when Ruby overtook him at the death. Thereafter, criticism from the team was both public and scathing and didn't help his confidence. FA made a number of mistakes last year but was never criticised by the team.

FA has just signed a contract extension, negotiated by flav, until the end of the 2006 season. If MS retires, FA will be driving a Ferrari in 2007. Flav, IMO, is grooming his driver for a mega contract when he eventually gets the Ferrari nod. FISI, though capable, will not be allowed to get in the way.

Sad but true :unsure:

Depending on KR's availability, we have to assume that he is more likely to get the nod when MS retires. This based on Jean Todt's continually reiterated comments that he prefers the Finn over the Spaniard.

Interesting theory Fed Up. Its a bit too cynical for me but perhaps it will all become clear when FA gets to Ferrari. I would have thought FA was more likely to get there than KR too especially after this year and MS has spoken more highly of him. I actually think FA and JB are very friendly compared to KR.

welcome back jemstride, I'm assuming you have the net at your new workplace??

I've just read this thread people seem to think Fisi is going to be sacked we have only had 4 races it always takes drivers a while to fit into new teams. Get the set up of the car right get used to the team. Fisi took until spain to score points while in Sauber from there he flew. The same thing is probably the case this season. Fisi has beaten everyone of his team mates. Alonso is his toughest opponent yet but Fisi has the talent to produce the goods.

The reason no sites are dissing him or critisizing him is because they all know what he is capable of non of his retirements apart from Malaysia have been his fault they have been caused by reliability problems he will push and win a couple more races get on the podium regularly you'll see. Malaysia has always been a bogey track for Fisi he has had 10 seasons in Formula one some tracks just don't suit him i.e. Magny Cours and Sepang. 2 races where I expect him to do better are Monaco and Canada then you will see the real Fisi come through. :)