Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

Fisi Ko?

If you guys don't believe in the superior machinery thingy then why you guys think that Ferrari does it?

Sorry let me put this in context - "superior machinery" is based on looking at both cars in the team e.g people might argue that FA has superior machinery to GF that is why he is doing much better & that MS has better equipment than RB hence his outperforming him. I do not buy that line for 1 second!

That's what I mean :)

i think 'equal oportunity' is also relevant here. all other teams provide both drivers with equal opporunity to do well, whereas ferrari doesn't. they discriminate amongst their drivers.

Fisi's a "normal" driver ? I'd always been under the impression that Fisi's been able to outshine his teammates so far ... I might be wrong ...

Plus, it's just so sad to see him get such a bad run of luck. :( I wont say that GF's better than Alonso, but I'd at least thought he was Alonso's equal they way he'd drag all the non-competitve cars he'd been driving into places where they had no reason being ....

Did he not do badly in the beginning of last year ? Here's hoping he's able to raise his game :mellow:

He's not as bad as he looks right now. I hope he gets better soon though because a team will always subconsciously favour a driver who's well ahead of his teammate, perhaps especially one with Flavio in charge. I do think GF is very inconsistent and thats what we're seeing now.

I'm sure Flav doesn't give a damn about Fisi, his eyes are all set on Alonso and that's it. Last year Jarno Trulli rightly mentionned that fact, and that Alonso had preferential treatment, he got sacked!!!!! B)

Alonso is ultraquick for his age...Trulli or Fisi,despite being top drivers are not champions in the making cause they're already 30 or more...FA might become the youngest ever WDC this year so he's definitely more impressive than the two italians...In each team the best driver always catch most of the eyes inside his squad..it's natural...it happened with MS,with Senna and with Prost too (when he was driving with Johansson or Rosberg as team mates)...Regarding GF remaining in the team is all down to Flav,and we know he don't have many problems in replacing an underperforming driver,his "victims list" including: Trulli,Button,Fisichella himself,Wurz,Alesi,Herbert,Verstappen,Patrese, Moreno and Piquet,and certainly not all of them were crap...

Earlier this week Flav announced the whole Renault team would be sticking together for this year and '06, he mentioned himself, FA and Fisi as all remaining with the team, so this talk of him being sacked isn't gonna happen, what would F1 Racing do without him?!?!

Alonso is ultraquick for his age...Trulli or Fisi,despite being top drivers are not champions in the making cause they're already 30 or more...FA might become the youngest ever WDC this year so he's definitely more impressive than the two italians...In each team the best driver always catch most of the eyes inside his squad..it's natural...it happened with MS,with Senna and with Prost too (when he was driving with Johansson or Rosberg as team mates)...Regarding GF remaining in the team is all down to Flav,and we know he don't have many problems in replacing an underperforming driver,his "victims list" including: Trulli,Button,Fisichella himself,Wurz,Alesi,Herbert,Verstappen,Patrese, Moreno and Piquet,and certainly not all of them were crap...

Yes good points. Flav is the type to say one thing one minute and say the opposite the next. If I were GF I would feel anything but secure after hearing Flav tell me I was staying with the team until 2006. Indeed with any such statement there is an asterix attached that makes everything conditional on performance - even more so with Flav at the helm.

I didn't mean to say he'll bounce back to FA's level, but to a higher level than atm. I thought Fisi would challenge FA alot more than he has, so I'm a bit disappointed.

Out of curiousity, how long is GF's contract with Renault - 2 years?? If his luck and performance does not pick up he had better start shopping for a drive.

Well Flav made a brief statement confirming his re-signing with the team, and in that he also confirmed Fisi and Fernando as his drivers until the end of '06.

I didn't mean to say he'll bounce back to FA's level, but to a higher level than atm. I thought Fisi would challenge FA alot more than he has, so I'm a bit disappointed.

me too. he's bound to bounce back, because if he doesn't it will be a career destroyed.

He's only had a few races, and has been very unlucky, give him a chance. He had car problems in malaysia and bahrain, although I don't know why he crashed at imola. He'll be back!! Fisi will win some more races this year. Bet you thought I'd gone forever. Well I haven't so hahaha I've come to ruin your lives some more

He's only had a few races, and has been very unlucky, give him a chance. He had car problems in malaysia and bahrain, although I don't know why he crashed at imola. He'll be back!! Fisi will win some more races this year. Bet you thought I'd gone forever. Well I haven't so hahaha I've come to ruin your lives some more

haha yes. what did u think of alonso's performance??

I hope the little spanish boy breaks down on lap 1, while running 12th. I do not want the next dominant driver to be HIM! Trulli is a better driver

2004 wasnt anything special for alonso but this year he is really shining and i for one really like him!!!

I hope the little spanish boy breaks down on lap 1, while running 12th. I do not want the next dominant driver to be HIM! Trulli is a better driver

Ok.. so it doesn

i dunno, maybe one of the renault drivers is secretly a woman?  :blink:

No! I dont think so! :blink:

Hey Kiko! you maybe know something that we dont!

jaja...ya ves como es esto del Ingl

Its not that I don't like Alonso, its hard to like or dislike him cos lets face it he doesnt really have any personality at all. I just don't like how everyones jumping on the bandwagon just cos this guy has a dominant car while everyone except toyota is buggering up, suddenly Alonso is the new f1 god. I still say that half the drivers in f1 today could have done what he's done so far in his Renault. Thats not including his fight with MS at Imola cos only a few drivers could have stayed cool. But enough of the negatives, right now I'm looking forward to MS clawing back the points gap, and Button back at the front where he belongs! Hey even Sato impressed me at Imola, that move on webber was great!

yes, alonso is a bit empty when it comes to personality. he is very much like a robot really he does and says what he has to, and thats all he does, he has not wacky personality like KR but neither does jb, he lacks a bit of fun!!!

Hey JR, do you want a new Banner? I think you really dislike FA :huh:

:lol:

no, i really like fa, but he has not fun personality. but notice, jb dosnt either. It would be good to see them make fools of themselves in public, they will seem more human!!!

I am absolutely convinced that FISI is being given inferior equipment. You only have to listen to his post race comments and the inference implied. FISI destroyed Jenson Button and Jarno Trulli kept FA honest, I strongly believe that FISI is as good or even better than FA but it is obvious that FLAV will not give him a level playing field just now. Now that FA has a big gap I am sure that there will be no more mysterious retirements on FISI's car as the team's resources will be legitemately focused of FA.

JT was convinced of foul play and voiced his concerns. If you know JT his attack on the team was not typical of this mild mannered driver, so his accusations were explosive.

Whether this conspiracy theory exists or not, FISI is bound to be paranoid given previous experience and accusations.

THis is gonna turn out to be a nightmare for FISI and I feel sorry for the guy.

:(