Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Sauber's High Praise For Massa

Recommended Posts


You know...channel...something you get when you switch the tv on and it shows different things...like F1.  :P

:) Yes. What are you talking about, an obscure sky digital channel perhaps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:) Yes.  What are you talking about, an obscure sky digital channel perhaps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You know...channel...something you get when you switch the tv on and it shows different things...like F1. :P

Dutch channel...I can watch it via the good old webcam, which is how I watched qualifying.

:angry: You have misled me woman. Explain yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it is a dutch channel on tv...where I can watch it with a webcam pointed at the tvs direction :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in that case i will not require a hook-up thank you very much. i have no desire for a window into your boyfriend's world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nutbar? For what?

Among other things:

1) having a boyfriend in Holland when you are in another country

2) watching qualifying in a foreign language

3) watching this foreign language broadcast over the internet at a maximum possible frame rate of 1 shot per 2 seconds or so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, she is original and I like that... better 2 fps than nothing at all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Among other things:

1) having a boyfriend in Holland when you are in another country

2) watching qualifying in a foreign language

3) watching this foreign language broadcast over the internet at a maximum possible frame rate of 1 shot per 2 seconds or so

Actually in holland the broadband is great and I got a shot every 1 second. Having a boyfriend in holland is great thanks, so don't make comments about something you know feck all about, just shows your complete arrogance to other posters. Get a grip.

How else was I supposed to watch quali? :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well, she is original and I like that... better 2 fps than nothing at all...

Original? I just make the most out of the opportunities I have...I know a lot of Dutch too so I don't see what the problem is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Among other things:

1) having a boyfriend in Holland when you are in another country

What's wrong with the fact that she likes someone who lives in Holland?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She is 16 years old and lives in another country! That is more a pen pal than a boyfriend.

How do you know what I do? How do you know I haven't met him.

You don't know what you are talking about so STFU before you embarrass yourself any further!! :lol::lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She is 16 years old and lives in another country! That is more a pen pal than a boyfriend.

What utter crap :rolleyes:

You know nothing about Kay, you know nothing about her life online or offline all you are doing is making stupid assumptions and lame arse comments that ppl in different countries can't be boyfriend and girlfriend. FYI Holland from the UK is about 50 mins on a plane, less time than it takes me to commute to work on days i am on the road.

I know Kay a lot more than you do and seeing you know nothing about Kay_zee's life off of this forum, how do you know they are more like penpals?

Can you think before you speak because you are making yourself look very idiotic claiming to be an expert on someone you know nothing about :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She is 16 years old and lives in another country! That is more a pen pal than a boyfriend.

Ah .. so I'm just a pen pal ... :blink:

I think it's better for you to just shut your mouth about other peoples business, cuz I think I know more about my own relationship than you do thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...