Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

"jenson Will Land In Our Lap" Says Williams

Talking to Alan Henry of The Guardian, Sir Frank Williams explained how the option to have Button in the team in 2006 should work.

If Jenson fials to achieve the 75% of the championship leader points by the Turkish Grand Prix, WilliamsF1 would have the first call over the driver's services for 2006, no ifs or buts.

"It's been well explained, if BAR meet the option, they must take him, if they fail, then he lands in our lap" said Williams.

It is understood that, contrary to media speculations, Jenson should go to Williams no matter of the engine supply.

Actually, to meet the option,the british driver should manage to achieve no less than 46 points in three races, which is impossible.

Talking to Alan Henry of The Guardian, Sir Frank Williams explained how the option to have Button in the team in 2006 should work.

If Jenson fials to achieve the 75% of the championship leader points by the Turkish Grand Prix, WilliamsF1 would have the first call over the driver's services for 2006, no ifs or buts.

"It's been well explained, if BAR meet the option, they must take him, if they fail, then he lands in our lap" said Williams.

It is understood that, contrary to media speculations, Jenson should go to Williams no matter of the engine supply.

Actually, to meet the option,the british driver should manage to achieve no less than 46 points in three races, which is impossible.

Sh!t :o

Why Jenson, Why? You will be making a H-U-G-E Mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Williams will be no more than a midfield team next year. Everyone around you are telling you to stay put and wait for a better offer. Williams are going nowhere fast!

Why Jenson, Why? You will be making a H-U-G-E Mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Williams will be no more than a midfield team next year. Everyone around you are telling you to stay put and wait for a better offer. Williams are going nowhere fast!

He may not have a choice

LONDON 2012 IS HAPPENING. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

**** OF PARIS, WE WON!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Im gonna get tickets to see them hopefully when they go on sale, this is great news for the east of london, it will bring much needed money into that area and will be a big boost for GB as a whole!

cheers. We Shall show you all how we can hold the greatest show on earth!!!

If you want to know how to hold the Olymics the copy Sydney. Those Olymics were amazing, the facilities were world class and everything went really well.

If you want to know how to hold the Olymics the copy Sydney. Those Olymics were amazing, the facilities were world class and everything went really well.

Ahh indeed. Sydney held an incredible games. However we will be going 10 times better! Though it has to be said, you really did set the benchmark!

LONDON 2012 IS HAPPENING. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

**** OF PARIS, WE WON!!!!!!!

Yeh, traffic and tourists! The Olympics are a nuisance and I petitioned against my cities bid. Not merely because they are a pain for uninterested locals and taxpayers but the IOC is a currupt and scandalous organization. Winning the Olympics is an exercise in bribery and manipulation... Not something I would like my city's reputation to be tainted by.

Jenson_Rules!!! just off topic when did Martin Brundle say "If Michael does a victory leap on the podium, i am personally gonna go up and punch him"

And i think it is a poor Olympics if they dont do better than the previous ones so i expect London to do well.

Jenson_Rules!!! just off topic when did Martin Brundle say "If Michael does a victory leap on the podium, i am personally gonna go up and punch him"

And i think it is a poor Olympics if they dont do better than the previous ones so i expect London to do well.

at the ned of the US GP before the podium!

That explains it, i went to bed in the middle of that race, might i add the only race i went to bed in the middle of.

I refused to watch the race, but wanted to see what they had to say abouit the race and situation at the end, and brundle said that just before they all got up on the podium! I was laughing for ages!

It would still be a race, though. You both say you never miss a race, but you didn't watch it, so you do.