Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Nice meeting you, Mr Abbas! If that was what delayed your pic, you should have told me before and I would have had my pic removed :P

He wasn't mentioning you Andres.... He was reffering to our good friend Ben, weren't you abbas??? :P

You don't have a PUC sticker, pay me rs100(inflation increased the price) and i will keep shut..... :P

KL is kerela i assume..(which city are you from/)

:P Yep, Kerala, 9 stands for palakkad. I chose 2500 because of its engine displacement, funny people call it fancy number, anyways its my dad's car :D . I will post the pix of my car later, its still in the ruins! :D

Nice meeting you, Mr Abbas! If that was what delayed your pic, you should have told me before and I would have had my pic removed :P

Bah, he has hair :P

Nice pics, somehow you don't look different from what I imagined, always thought you'd look young for your age. :unsure:

He wasn't mentioning you Andres.... He was reffering to our good friend Ben, weren't you abbas??? :P

Ha.... :P

:P nah...thats bullcrap! It was after seeing you i realised I have company! but its just that as cav said, I have hair. :D

Nice pics, somehow you don't look different from what I imagined, always thought you'd look young for your age. :unsure:

Ok, how old do you think I am? :D

22 Years 9 months and 4 days, just a guess.

And you're up very early :P

Daaamn! I forgot, you checked the profiles right? :D

btw, do you ever sleep? :eusa_think:

Hair is just a vestigial organ. Like the appendix, or the wisdom teeth. Us homo superiors do not need them :P

:P Yep, Kerala, 9 stands for palakkad. I chose 2500 because of its engine displacement, funny people call it fancy number, anyways its my dad's car :D . I will post the pix of my car later, its still in the ruins! :D

U didn't go for the 2599; that advert had annoyed me for soo long.....

U didn't go for the 2599; that advert had annoyed me for soo long.....

what is that? I didnt get you!

Driving Under Influence.

I have been caught for over speeding. But I dont drink to be caught under influence! :blush:

what is that? I didnt get you!

That was a maruti advert to buy a car for Rs. 2599 per month... and the kid would keep saying that line in the ad and it would play 100 times a day on all channels was frustraing to say the least...

This is to prove not all us brits have bad teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is to prove not all us brits have bad teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're a guy?!!!!!!!!!

lol kidding

Does anyone know where that stereotype came from?

No idea! I drink and smoke and yet i still have fairly good teeth. I wouldnt mind having hem whitened but theyd just go dull again cos I smoke!

Ithink the americans cae up with that!

And yes I am a guy, what made you think otherwise?

Further proof, and quite a nice pic of me considering how ****ed I was last night!

No! Lots of men love Girls Aloud's music (just most of them are gay :lol: )

No! Lots of men love Girls Aloud's music (just most of them are gay :lol: )

No wonder, considering they are a pain in the a## :P