Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Rubens Signs For Bar Brazilian Tv

Read in another forum that Rubens has signed up with BAR, and this is as per Brazilian TV. (could be rumours) Nelson Piquet confirmed that on their TV.

Lets see how things unfold in the next few days. Perhaps BAR thinks that Jenson will move to Williams.

Well if indeed RB has signed with BAR, then I think TS is gone because BAR doesn't know for sure if JB is staying or leaving.

I'm sure Jenson is gone, 'cause Geoff Willis in his interview said that Jenson has problems with his contract and he has to sort it out. I think FW has a watertight contract and poor jense has to go.

Taku is in deep trouble, if that happens...

If this is true that Rubens has signed with BAR, Sato is definately gone is JB stays, but he mite still be with them if JB leaves

Hey, thank you for posting the news.

Well, this is now very interesting isn't it? Especially if Jense does have to leave...

JS.

did he again go and blab to brazilian TV or did this just appear on the news there.

either way this looks pretty much certain, no smoke without fire. :D:D:D

a resurgent ferrari with schumi and massa and bridgestone with 4-5 teams neext year :rolleyes:

If bridgestone has 4-5 teams next year, with at least another top team other than Ferrari with them, then there's no stopping Ferrari from returning to the top.

MS still wants number 7.

If bridgestone has 4-5 teams next year, with at least another top team other than Ferrari with them, then there's no stopping Ferrari from returning to the top.

MS still wants number 7.

I'm sure you meant number 8 :D Yes I know its early

I'm surprised ferrari picked massa, I don't think he's proved much. But then again I can't really think of any other drivers ferrari could use

"did he again go and blab to brazilian TV or did this just appear on the news there."

Rubens said nothing, apparently it was Nelson Piquet who said this on Brazilian TV. When told of this, Rubens said Nelson should worry about his son who, and I quote "is not doing too good in GP2 at the moment"

Ouch! :lol:

Well I for one would sure love to see Rubens move on from where he is as a "Seat Filler" in the Red car to M.S.

He has a whole lot more talent then he has been allowed to show in the past.

SOOOOOOOOO IF J.B. stays at BAR AND rubens Joins BAR who will be No 1 ???

I know who should be but I bet the pommie will be addament that HE is !!!!!

He has a whole lot more talent then he has been allowed to show in the past.

yes I would love to see him move to a top team so everybody can know what a 'talent' he is, that he is the next senna artificially restrained by making him sit on a pincushion instead of a carbon fibre seat so he cannot go faster than schumi in races, which also makes him grumpy post race.

funnily enough flabby-o and ronny havent shown any interest in him.

indeed. Some of the things he said about Senna were a downright disgrace.

Barrichello is the next senna? So how come he was outperformed by Eddie Irvine, then on about the same level as Verstappen at stewart. He thrashed Brundle & Herbert as team-mates, but he's no Senna. He's fast and doesnt make mistakes but his days are numbered. I think it would be just plain WRONG if BAR's first win is not at the hands of Button

Barrichello is the next senna? So how come he was outperformed by Eddie Irvine, then on about the same level as Verstappen at stewart. He thrashed Brundle & Herbert as team-mates, but he's no Senna. He's fast and doesnt make mistakes but his days are numbered. I think it would be just plain WRONG if BAR's first win is not at the hands of Button

you seem to forget that Button will probably be a Williams driver next year. As For Rubens it makes a lot of sense he'll become Bar- Richello B)

he'll become Bar- Richello B)

:D:D:D

(jemstride @ Aug 3 2005, 10:04 AM)

How can it be wrong? If Button cant deliver a solitary victory for a team that was built around him he has no one else but himself to blame .