Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Who Hates Michael Schumacher

as above  

142 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• hate him
    • don't hate him

Again, Can anyone tell me that how many seasons Schumi has been in F1? Thanks!

since'91

26 over 39 persons dislike schumi. not as bad as i thought.  :)

I am one of the 13 ppl who voted saying i dont dislike him..

i respect him...though liking him is a different thing all together! but i dont dislike him totally

Deny his success, you must not.

As for those who blame MS for the USGP thing, RB didnt break enough for that corner, he had done it 4 times that weekend.

I

paraphrasing senna

"Everybody hates Michael Schumacher"

Many say Michael cannot be compared to Senna and I do agree with that but Michael has become the most successful and finest racing driver of his era and he has turned a team's fortunes right around with the help of Ross Brawn and Rory Byrne. He is definately for me one of the greatest racing drivers of all time and I would have also though Senna would have probably broken records too like his current 65 pole position one (which is in reaching distance of Michael) but to be honest he would have retired in 1998-99. Michael has said that no one can and should compare the two and shed tears when a member of the press questioned his progress to reach and beat Senna's record.

Michael all the way and when he leaves for me it will be Kimi.

is good to have different opinions. we always respect each other.  :)

Ofcourse we do I am another that voted I like him but let us in this respected democracy not use words such as hate. The talent Schumi has is terrific and I am sure if I started a poll myself, I certainly wouldn't use the word hate on something that concerns F1 drivers.

Whoever started this thread must be a pathetic loser!

This is somebody you don't, never met, who doesn't give a toss whatsoever.

For goodness sake, get over it. It's just a sport :rolleyes:

For your information it was cavallino who started the topic. Whilst the topic is undoubtedly daft, is it not ok for people to dislike Michael regardless of whether they have actually met him or whether he cares or not?

Whilst the topic is undoubtedly daft,

err yeah that was the idea, and its lead to an expectedly daft but amusing discussion :lol:

For your information it was cavallino who started the topic.  Whilst the topic is undoubtedly daft, is it not ok for people to dislike Michael regardless of whether they have actually met him or whether he cares or not?

Apologies if you got the wrong end of the stick, I was just saying that many people think Schumi and Senna can actually be compared with their achievements.

Many say Michael cannot be compared to Senna and I do agree with that but Michael has become the most successful and finest racing driver of his era and he has turned a team's fortunes right around with the help of Ross Brawn and Rory Byrne. He is definately for me one of the greatest racing drivers of all time and I would have also though Senna would have probably broken records too like his current 65 pole position one (which is in reaching distance of Michael) but to be honest he would have retired in 1998-99. Michael has said that no one can and should compare the two and shed tears when a member of the press questioned his progress to reach and beat Senna's record.

Michael all the way and when he leaves for me it will be Kimi.

On bright side, Schumi has the success beyond others. On the ugly side, so far, he does not show any sportmanship that worth for a respect. :lol:

oh well, that makes it right then, doesn't it!  <_<

That's what I was saying about the Ferrari/ Schumi bashers :unsure::unsure: they can't see their nose on their face ;)