Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiko01

The Weekly s##t

no, senior members must post 1500 tmes! KS i have no idea why shes a mod, same with CC, they are both far too new! (no offence)

no, senior members must post 1500 tmes! KS i have no idea why shes a mod, same with CC, they are both far too new! (no offence)

Same opinion on those two but I would suggest that Sato and Taku are suspect as well, by virtue of their fanatical obsession with the incompetent Japanese. Surely that was cause for concern amongst the selection committee but why it was not decisive is beyond me :huh:

Oh, and I guess Kaiser is a woman so potentially she fills some sort of quota that TotalF1 must meet  :P

no, she has mod history and knows what shes doing. And shes sound as a pound mate!

i apparently have a posh accent so i tend to use slang and phrases such as that to hide it, LOL! I was bullied along with my old obeaseness for being posh! LOL Lucky me!

i apparently have a posh accent so i tend to use slang and phrases such as that to hide it, LOL! I was bullied along with my old obeaseness for being posh! LOL Lucky me!

Absolutely spiffing old boy!

I was just pointing out that a membership system based on IQ would get off to a poor start with three of the most obvious choices not being interested...

So you consider yourself one of the most obvious choices... :blink: I don

Oh, and I guess Kaiser is a woman so potentially she fills some sort of quota that TotalF1 must meet  :P

I was selected on the basis i have expreicne admining my own forum, as well as modding for a game development company. I think the fact im the longest registered member, who currently posts regulary, may of helped also.

Ps. IQ at last test was 143 i believe. Though i think IQ tests are alittle silly to compare on.

I was selected on the basis i have expreicne admining my own forum, as well as modding for a game development company. I think the fact im the longest registered member, who currently posts regulary, may of helped also.

Ps. IQ at last test was 143 i believe. Though i think IQ tests are alittle silly to compare on.

I

as long as it it called the Mclaren round up or the Kimi round up its a decent read :P .

I didn't do mine online

I dont see the point of paying to get an IQ test done. I remember looking up the mensa site, they actually charge some crazy amount to test you and you've to pay for their membership. how daft is that.

I did mine online for free, had to sit there for 1 hours or so doing 100 questions. Of course I did during the holidays when I was so bored and had nothing else to do.

My IQ is 143 or 134, I can't remember. Also, different tests give different results, so they're not really accurate.

But I have read reports saying IQs aren't important, EQs apparently is a better measure of how well individuals suit to their society, and ability to organise things (ie leadership) but how they test that I don't know