Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Mansell To Guide Racing Sons

MANSELL TO GUIDE RACING SONS

ITV

33509_1.jpg

Former Formula 1 world champion Nigel Mansell will throw his weight behind the careers of his two sons Greg (17) and Leo (21) as they launch they make their car racing debuts in 2006.

Mansell, who last raced in Formula 1 back in 1995 but more recently dominated the Grand Prix Masters race at Kyalami, has accepted an ambassador's role with BMW.

Part of his job will be to promote the Formula BMW category and help the development of young driving talent, including his two sons who will compete in the UK series in 2006.

Well, I suppose it really is outside the F1 circus, even though our Noige is most definitely F1. Cursory inspection reveals that the two mini Mansells are actually quite quick. It may be prudent to keep a weather eye on their progress.

I'm sooooo jealous of sons of f1 drivers, they just seem to get a free ticket into a career in motor racing. It would be great if one day we have Mansell brothers in f1 (like we have schumachers now), does anyone know what bruno senna is doing in 06? I know he was in british f3 in 05 but dont think he managed much

Who cares about his sons... His Daughter is quite hot!!!

Who cares about his sons... His Daughter is quite hot!!!

Yeah i saw her at the Masters thingy I was like :blink::)^_^ Whats her name? But yeah it would be nice to be the son of a F1 driver or the brother of one because you can actually get into F1 regardless of your talent for example Ralf Schumacher. :P