Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

A Magnet For Controversy

A MAGNET FOR CONTROVERSY

BAR-Honda's 2005 Campaign Reviewed

35220_1.jpg

This was supposed to be the year when Jenson Button and BAR-Honda stepped up and became regular race winners and world championship contenders.

But it didn

I just read this on ITV-F1.com. They are far too lenient on Sato; the lowest placed Minardi driver scored three times as many points as Takuma Sato did in a BAR! Disgraceful...

Quite, I think the media on a whole have been far too lenient on Sato, they enjoy having a go at JB, MS, JV and so fourth but Sato who has proved he is utter crap gets off lightly with just being a little disappointing.

I just read this on ITV-F1.com. They are far too lenient on Sato; the lowest placed Minardi driver scored three times as many points as Takuma Sato did in a BAR! Disgraceful...

Doornbos?

The thing with Sato is that the Western press could not care less. He has no fans outside Japan. But, in Japan on the other hand, he is bigger than the emperor. He makes more money than many of the top drivers, all due to the hysterical fanbase he enjoys at home.

Its long overdue that his sorry arse got kicked out of F1. God forbid he will resurface in SAF1.

Well, He was fun to watch. Now to slightly quote the family guy movie:

:beer22::cheers:

"Here's to the Japanese man, thanks for taking it all in stride."

The thing with Sato is that the Western press could not care less. He has no fans outside Japan. But, in Japan on the other hand, he is bigger than the emperor. He makes more money than many of the top drivers, all due to the hysterical fanbase he enjoys at home.

Its long overdue that his sorry arse got kicked out of F1. God forbid he will resurface in SAF1.

An excellent post.

I think the media on a whole have been far too lenient on Sato, they enjoy having a go at JB, MS, JV and so fourth but Sato who has proved he is utter crap gets off lightly with just being a little disappointing.

:congrats:

Quite, I think the media on a whole have been far too lenient on Sato, they enjoy having a go at JB, MS, JV and so fourth but Sato who has proved he is utter crap gets off lightly with just being a little disappointing.

I think it may be because sato comes across as a really, really nice friendly guy. People like JV, MS, Ralf, often come across moody and press dont like them much. I want sato to stay in f1. He's a character.

Most drivers on the F1 grid seemed to have been born without a personality. Sato does come across as a nice guy but its hard to say due to the fact that he doesnt usually talk to the media because he has difficulty speaking English.

yes he seems a nice guy, but its their on track action we discuss and sato just dosnt belong on an f1 grid!

then you are very stupid, sato is dangerous and theres no place for him on the grid!

Don't be ridiculous, he's never hurt anyone. The 'danger' you talk about is being extermely exaggerated

then you are very stupid, sato is dangerous and theres no place for him on the grid!

Super Aguri might disagree.

Super Aguri might disagree.

Supaer Aguri would do anything to have someone of Sato's Japanese popularity in their cars. Even if that meant putting him in a soapbox-car. If Sato is so hot-sh*t, its funny that no other team is even considering him, even as a third driver. Remember, this fellow porbably has more money to bring to the table than most others. Yeah, he rules alright. Best driver (error) ever.

Supaer Aguri would do anything to have someone of Sato's Japanese popularity in their cars. Even if that meant putting him in a soapbox-car. If Sato is so hot-sh*t, its funny that no other team is even considering him, even as a third driver. Remember, this fellow porbably has more money to bring to the table than most others. Yeah, he rules alright. Best driver (error) ever.

A fabulous post Ctrl300!

Careful Senna! Some may construe that post as, well, praise! :rolleyes:

*it was a damn good post, though!

Careful Senna! Some may construe that post as, well, praise! :rolleyes:

*it was a damn good post, though!

:eusa_think: Ctrl300 is just learning the ropes on total F1

Hello? He's already hung on my tree, and after I poured the gasoline on him, the match is lit...

Hello? He's already hung on my tree, and after I poured the gasoline on him, the match is lit...

That's a rather colourful metaphor AR5, particularly coming from one such as yourself from the deep south..........

I'm not a victim of backwards thinking, thank you very much.

I'm not passing judgement, just pointing out the implication (whether intended or not).

Sato does come across as a nice guy but its hard to say due to the fact that he doesnt usually talk to the media because he has difficulty speaking English.

Taku's English is very good from the interviews I have seen with him.

BAR had really "abnormal" 2005 season, and in the 2nd half

Button made very good results, and Sato very-very bad ...

Good for Honda, thay have Rubens for 2006, and with such pack team can fight for 4th ovarall with Toyota.

Taku's English is very good from the interviews I have seen with him.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. And if every one brakes down Jason will (finally) win. Hip, hip, hip hurray! Go, you overpaid trubador, may 2006 jusitify your intergalactic salary.