Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Klien Aims For Podium And Points

KLIEN AIMS FOR PODIUM AND POINTS

ITV

34335_1.jpg

Christian Klien says his objectives for 2006 are to claim his first podium finish and establish himself as a regular points-scorer.

The Austrian partners David Coulthard at Red Bull Racing on a full-time basis this season after sharing the second seat with Vitantonio Liuzzi last year.

Speaking at the Autosport International Show, Klien said:

Surely Klien has what it takes to score a podium finish,expecially now that he has more experience..but I doubt next year Red Bull RB2 will be as quick,from what I've seen in recent tests they were always at the back and they also had a lot of technical gremlins

they probuably are so slow cuse the chasi looks like swiss cheese with all those holes, not ver aero efficent probuably., if they get it sorted out it probuably will be a good car.

i wish Klien the best of luck

they probuably are so slow cuse the chasi looks like swiss cheese with all those holes, not ver aero efficent probuably., if they get it sorted out it probuably will be a good car.

i wish Klien the best of luck

He

Last year Klien was overshadowed by DC, Klien must now step up his game if he wants to challenge him seriously. A lot of drivers have to prove themselves this year and it will certainly spice up the Championship quite a bit.

Indeed.

His bigger problem is the big hole (pun intended :P ) that RB are in now. Their car has serious cooling issues, and they are probably staring at a redesign. They may have a lot of cash, but it is unlikely thatr such a late revision could be as competitive as they had hoped.

His bigger problem is the big hole (pun intended :P ) that RB are in now. Their car has serious cooling issues, and they are probably staring at a redesign. They may have a lot of cash, but it is unlikely thatr such a late revision could be as competitive as they had hoped.

I think Maranello read the article where they said they wanted to finish ahead of Ferrari so started supplying engines made out of gun powder. :lol:

I think Klein has what it takes to step up this year and be closer to DC than 2005. I don't know if he will be able to beat, or even match DC consistently, but he should be more competitive. As for the car, I think they will resolve whatever issues they have. They have a massive budget and Adrian Newey. In the short term they may struggle a little, but not for too long.

Klien has been better than Coultard in some races last year I mean he is capable of consistantly beating DC but I think he needs more time I think I mean he is only young. I mean Kimi wasnt beating David until after a few years. I really do feel though that Klien has alot of potential I mean he has some stunning Quali laps sometimes and I mean in Brazil and Bahrain I remember he was in the top 6. He just needs to improve his race performances but I really feel that this year he will perform (I hope he doesnt let me down :P )

As for Red Bulls problems with the new car I have a feeling they will be quick but just not reliable ( Sounds like Mclaren last year <_< ). They have Newey to help but I am worried cos its not easy to fix problems like they have straight away. Plus they kinda added salt to the wound when they started saying they could beat their engine supplier :eusa_think: not really something you do. But when I heard bout the engine deal I knew Ferrari would give them engines which wouldnt last for example Sauber they had some awful engines.

:eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

How many are those few :eusa_think:

bout a couple :blush: .... i think... Im just trying to prove a point and i didnt do it well :P:blush: