Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

narain fan

Changes At Ferrari

Recommended Posts

Technical changes at Ferrari

02/02/2006

Ferrari has announced a number of changes to its technical department, including the return of aerodynamicist Nicholas Tombazis.

A brief statement, issued at 17:55 on Thursday, read:

"Ferrari announces the following changes to the Technical Department, effective from the 1st of March:

Rory Byrne will assume a new position as Design and Development consultant, reporting directly to Technical Director, Ross Brawn;

Aldo Costa will take responsibility for the Design and Development Department, answering to R. Brawn;

Nicholas Tombazis will be appointed Chief Designer, reporting directly to Aldo Costa."

There had been rumours regarding the future of Tombazis for some time, however, in December, having already lost Adrian Newey to Red Bull, McLaren denied the speculation.

This follows the news that the Woking team's chief aerodynamicist, Peter Prodromou, is to join Red Bull at the end of the season.

:yahoo::yahoo::YaY:

pitpass.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

…

I don’t know why you persist with it…if anyone is ‘The Don’ it’s FB not RD.

even bernie(who,nowadays, doesnt seem to remember much of the past) criticised what happened on 19/12/2005

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure I agree with Sennapod and plumpydoc.

Lets hope the new blood at Ferrari manages to carry on the excellent work when Todt, Byrne and Brawn finally dissapear.

Personally, I doubt they'll achieve what that team, plus Schumi, have achieved.

Not sure they need to though, when McMower and Willyhams are self destructing.

Gotta go....time for my bottle and rusk.

Ga Ga! :bye:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ferrari is powerful when the rules are changed to permit fair competition.

When the rules are unfair, or a lottery or specifically designed to disadvantage Ferrari or it's suppliers (e.g suppliers of.......ooh! let's see......tyres, maybe?) then obviously Ferrari may struggle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm not sure I agree with Sennapod and plumpydoc.

Ha ha ha ha. That's funny.

Those names should stick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...