Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lyria

Getting To Know You.

anyway im saving myself for when Michael gets bored of that old wife of his & gives me a call :drool::roll:

:rofl:

U women like protection, and goes for greatest provider. sigh. Don't worry, i'll get rich and famous soon, get an f1 car in my backyard too, then i'll give you a call....

we'll go for a spin :naughty:

sure i thought everybody in the world wanted to be Irish - or is that just the americans <_<

northern irish isnt actaully a recognised nationality - so its either really irish or british........... :eusa_think:

So I guess u want to be known as Irish even though you're british!

I was watching WWE the other day and the announcer said "And introducing his opponent, from Belfast Ireland...." and I thought hey, isnt that offensive to northern irish people? And then I got confused cos I thought maybe n.irish people actually hate Britain and just want to be Irish - then my brain imploded from thinking too much

When I came to, I realised I should've watched the news more and listened in history lessons

So I guess u want to be known as Irish even though you're british! - atcually i hold an irish passport but we can get either!

like everything else over here on this tiny island of ours it all basically comes down to what side of the fence you believe you live on - but hey thats :offtopic: and only for the sad few over here that have nothing else in their lives - maybe they should all get into F1 & it would be a much happier place :D

U women like protection, and goes for greatest provider. sigh. Don't worry, i'll get rich and famous soon, get an f1 car in my backyard too, then i'll give you a call....

we'll go for a spin

well unless Carlsberg now do F1 dreams i may settle for less :bigwink: like they say you have to kiss many frogs before you find your prince :king:

"4 Oh I do like the McLaren boys but no one will ever stop me supporting Jacques, I'm the loyal type you

see"

??????

anyway, if she's only based in England....sowwy

I am English and based in England :)

What I meant about being loyal is I am a Jacques fan and I won't abandon him just because he's not been doing so well of late. I'm a fan of his until he retires from F1 no one else can come close I'm afraid for me.

No need to apologise, it was hardly an insult was it? :D