Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Everyone Loves Australia

All of the drivers seem to have nothing but praise for the Australian GP

RUBENS BARRICHELLO

I really enjoy the Australian Grand Prix and it is certainly one of my favourite races on the calendar. The Australian people are so relaxed, always helpful and smiling, it reminds me of Brazil really. Melbourne is

a fantastic place to be based but what I like most about the weekend is the race track with its great combination of corners.

JENSON BUTTON

"Australia is a race that I always enjoy"

GIL DE FERRAN

the Australian Grand Prix remains one of the favourite stops in the whole Championship, the mixture between the town, fans and on-track action makes for an unforgettable experience.

RALF SCHUMACHER

But I do like the circuit - it is one of the most beautiful street circuits there is and also among the safest. The city itself is also one of my favourites on the calendar, so it all combines to make the Australian Grand Prix an exciting event.

JARNO TRULLI

"Melbourne is a fantastic venue for F1 and the atmosphere is always great."

KIMI RAIKKONEN

The Australian race is one of the favourites I think with most people in the sport, and there is always such an enthusiastic atmosphere in Melbourne for the event.

FERNANDO ALONSO

Melbourne always has one of the best atmospheres of the whole season. I think it comes from the people, and their culture, they always make it a good Grand Prix. It is a long way from home, but we are always happy to be in Melbourne, to feel the country's passion for Formula 1.

FLAVIO BRIATORE

Melbourne is a favourite race for everybody and we are happy to be there.

MARK WEBBER

The Australian Grand Prix is always a special fixture on the F1 calendar because there's a tremendous atmosphere at Albert Park. It is also probably one of the best organised Grand Prix of the season.

TIAGO MONTEIRO

I love this city, and I have very fond memories of this circuit.

NICK HEIDFELD

Australia is my favourite place on the Formula One calendar to travel to and I tend to fly out to Melbourne a few days early to get used to the time difference."

JACQUES VILLENEUVE

It's always a pleasure to travel to Melbourne. I enjoy racing at Albert Park - I like the circuit and am looking forward to the GP

MURRAY WALKER

I

Australia is absolutely toppbanana. Nevertheless, the drivers make such comments before every single GP. It would not be a good PR idea to say "I absolutely hate Oz, and Albert Park should be taken off the calendar".

maybe a bit BIASED there mate , but hell we ARE THE GREATEST :clap3::D:clap3::D:clap3::D

And with Mark Weber doing the Challange in Tassie !!!!! what more can one ADDICTED Aussie say :)

FLAVIO BRIATORE

Melbourne is a favourite race for everybody and we are happy to be there.

SHORT but nice :lol:

The reason every1 loves australia is because most aussies are really nice, you have the best accents in the world and also some of the fittest women! What more do you want? Oh also you have great weather B)

Unfortunately they also have Joe Dolce and Steve Irwin. :P And Paul Hogan. But on the plus side they do have Peter Garrett (even if he is a raving tree hugger).

Unfortunately they also have Joe Dolce and Steve Irwin. :P And Paul Hogan. But on the plus side they do have Peter Garrett (even if he is a raving tree hugger).

Dont worry, Paul Hogan lives in America and Steve Irwin spends most of his time in America. The only reason they are famous is because they present a stereotypical view about what people in other countries think Australians are like.

Dont worry, Paul Hogan lives in America and Steve Irwin spends most of his time in America. The only reason they are famous is because they present a stereotypical view about what people in other countries think Australians are like.

I thought Paul Hogan lived at Watson Bay.

Besides, there are enough Australian Sh#theads to go around. To mention a few: Tim Bailey, Daniel Johns, Kim Beazley, Mark Webber, that hillbilly prick whom Nicole Kidman is engaged to, Dame Edna, the list goes on and on and...

I thought Paul Hogan lived at Watson Bay.

Besides, there are enough Australian Sh#theads to go around. To mention a few: Tim Bailey

True, hes an idiot

Kim Beazley

Better than Howard. Only if Latham got into power, no cabby would be safe.

But on the plus side they do have Peter Garrett (even if he is a raving tree hugger).

He's with the Federal Labor party. I think he should he Labor's leader, it would be better for everyone (except right wing people)

Look aussies, no-one knows who your celebrities are, except Kylie of course. One of your exports is Rolf Harris, now he is a weirdo.

As for the accent, I hate it!

Bit of a generalisation to say Australia is full of beautiful women - every country has its fit and uglies, and we cant base our judgement on the cast of 'Neighbours'

I find Aussies to be c#cky and arrogant, but I did used to work with one aussie, and whilst he was arrogant, he was a funny guy who was a friend, til he buggered off back down under

I'd rather live in GB myself! Land of hope and glory!

Id rather live in Australia, Full of nice sporty and competative people!

I think caja is a girly.

:lol: Makes sense i suppose!

He's with the Federal Labor party. I think he should he Labor's leader, it would be better for everyone (except right wing people)

I remember when he was the big cheese at Greenpeace. Maybe he's mellowed. Damn good lyricist though.

The Grand Prix was a lot better in Adelaide. Where else in the world can you walk out of the gate (Turn 9 I think it was) and straight into the Cafe and Night club strip. I'm talking Less than 200 meters from the track. If you didn't like the hotdogs and donuts you could slip out between races and have a proper cooked lunch.

The V8's that they run there now put on a pretty good show though.

The reason every1 loves australia is because most aussies are really nice, you have the best accents in the world and also some of the fittest women! What more do you want? Oh also you have great weather B)

Too right mate! Bloody oath we rock! Strooth, you'd be a gallah not to think so! :P

And hey!! We have Russell (Crowe that is!) Although technically he's a Kiwi! w#nker!

Does that mean you should be in the cafe too? :P (just kidding!)

:D:D:D:D

The Grand Prix was a lot better in Adelaide. Where else in the world can you walk out of the gate (Turn 9 I think it was) and straight into the Cafe and Night club strip. I'm talking Less than 200 meters from the track. If you didn't like the hotdogs and donuts you could slip out between races and have a proper cooked lunch.

The V8's that they run there now put on a pretty good show though.

The only problem with Adelaide is that the town is creepy as hell. I get a chill just by thinking of it. Full of wierdoes, bikers, inbred-loners, you name it, that freak-show of a town has it.

By the way, 'Kurt' Russel Crowe is from Port Macquire is'nt he? And for the record, I think he should become foreign minister in a Peter Garret Labour Government.

By the way, 'Kurt' Russel Crowe is from Port Macquire is'nt he? And for the record, I think he should become foreign minister in a Peter Garret Labour Government.

And Shane Warne as Telecommunications minister

Shouldnt this be in the cafe assuming there is a reason for its existence :rolleyes2:

Indeed, I was all set to move it when the site went loopy, now it's in it's proper place