Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Who's The Better Driver?

Who's the better driver  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Webber or Button

• Jenson Button
    • Mark Webber
    • Pretty Equal Really

Who do you truly believe to be the better driver out of Jenson or Mark. Please don't take into account the fact Webber has had crapper machinery, Button has had his fair share of midfield cars, his only cars that were not midfield were the Williams in 00, the BAR in 04 and his current Honda RA106.

Anyway who do you think is the better driver and who would come out tops in a straight fight with equal machinery and take into account racecraft and skill above anything else.

I say they are both fast..Luck is an important thing so you never know who will be on top.

Please don't take into account the fact Webber has had crapper machinery

How can you not take that into account. By your reasoning GF is a better driver than KR this season simply because he has more points.

Button has had his fair share of midfield cars, his only cars that were not midfield were the Williams in 01, the BAR in 04 and his current Honda RA106.

So half of Button's cars have been above midfeild compared to Webber who hasnt had a single car over midfeild and for a reasonable amount of his career he has been in a Minardi and Jaguar which were bolow midfeild.

Hands down JB. He would run circles around MW put in the same machinery.

Coming from someone who is certainly no fan of Button's!

This poll is rigged from the start. How many real Webber fans are there on this forum, maybe one or two and compare that to how many Button fans there are on this forum, which is probely over 10 and im sure they all see Button as some kind of god like Jenson_Rules and will vote without thinking.

One problem: Jenson drove for BENETTON in 01, not Williams.

This poll is rigged from the start. How many real Webber fans are there on this forum, maybe one or two and compare that to how many Button fans there are on this forum, which is probely over 10 and im sure they all see Button as some kind of god like Jenson_Rules and will vote without thinking.

Good point, it will be interesting to see how many people think that they are equal thou.

But all those who are button bashers, one must take them into account also!

One problem: Jenson drove for BENETTON in 01, not Williams.

Sorry, my mistake, i meant 00 lol

JB fans for surevoted that JB is faster...Im not JB fan neither MW fan, and voted for equal...MW deserves to be in a good car to prove that he's in the same league as JB! And he is!!!

thats cos your a button basher! You refuse to allow yourself to se Button is infact the better of the two!

thats cos your a button basher! You refuse to allow yourself to se Button is infact the better of the two!

If im reading this right (and i am) Button better has 2 votes, Webber better has 2 votes and Equal has 4 votes so there are obviously some people who agree with me. Though most of the Button fans havent voted yet which is sure to obscure the end result.

Button still has 0 wins. There is no defense of that. And dont start sounding like a broken record.

Though most of the Button fans havent voted yet which is sure to obscure the end result.

You could be wrong :D ...maybe some JB fans has voted equal :eusa_think:

not a fan of jb nor mw, but i belive mw is better than jb, cos he has finished in respectable positions several times in Sh#tty cars compared to jb, but am not sayn jb is a bad driver though!

He's not a bad driver....he's to impatient which costs him good result....win

LOL< he is not too impatient! What the **** you on about?

Also how can anyone say Mark Webber is better than JB! :lol: There is nothing that suggests that!

LOL< he is not too impatient! What the **** you on about?

Also how can anyone say Mark Webber is better than JB! :lol: There is nothing that suggests that!

True.

If Webber is such hot-property why is he out of contract for 07?

True.

If Webber is such hot-property why is he out of contract for 07?

ammm coz Williams has signed 3 year contract with him ??? :lol::blink: Every1 is out of contract someday!!!

Jenson Button is never out of contract, infact two major teams wanted his services 2 years in a row, and had a fight for him pretty much! He is now singed up for 5 years andim sure he will not have a problem getting a contract after that!

I am a fan of neither driver. So from a neutral stand point I'd say MW is a more complete driver, rather than a better driver. Let me explain. I believe that a complete driver does more than just drive a car and give his feedback, he would also rally the team aroung him and motivate the entire team to give its best. MS is a very good example of this. Which is why ferrari have been so successful. Cause at the end of the day its still a team effort. E.g. During the last race JB drove really well but then the pit stop screwed his race...

However given equal machinery I think MW would be faster given his performance during his at Jaguar...

Anyways that my 2 cents worth...

SIDEPOD - i actually voted for them as even drivers but after reading what youve just put i wholly agree with it & think yeah maybe MW does have a slight edge

last year JB showed some serious guts & determination - especially in the race where he was holding onto his helmet for most of it - he went way up in my estimation that day - but this year he just seems to be lacking a little bit of that focus or drive - again thats only my humble girlie opinion - and no im not saying it cos im a JB hater, not at all

in th Jaguar MW did a brilliant job with what he was given - id love to see him get a break now so we can see if he really is a good driver or just an OK one