Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

Angry Fisichella Misses Cut Again.

haha i cant win - Jem wants me to change it back to the stretchy one!!! i only changed it yesterday so i could continue my perving at MS :wub:

its really good to see that fans of other drivers can acknowledge that that was a brilliant drive by Schumi yesterday - to put Alonso in the shade is no mean feat :king: i really hope the 2 of them keep at it like this for the rest of the season with maybe the McLarens thrown in too - that way both F1 & us fans win :D

His chin dominates every photo!

His chin dominates every photo!

and what a beautiful chin it is :wub: maybe thats what give him that extra speed aerodynamically :D

and what a beautiful chin it is :wub: maybe thats what give him that extra speed aerodynamically :D

While Coulthard

:clap3::clap3: So Fiarrari were not cheating....they use MS chin to get better aerodynamic of the car :D:D:D

:clap3::clap3: So Fiarrari were not cheating....they use MS chin to get better aerodynamic of the car :D:D:D

exactly :clap3: Ferrari would never cheat :P and thats why DC won a few races - would be more but i think his cheekbones slow him down, and why Ralf jaust cant cut it - he hasnt quite got the same facial structure :D

Big chins = better aerodynamics = world champion :clap3::king:

exactly :clap3: Ferrari would never cheat :P and thats why DC won a few races - would be more but i think his cheekbones slow him down, and why Ralf jaust cant cut it - he hasnt quite got the same facial structure :D

Big chins = better aerodynamics = world champion :clap3::king:

Hmmm...must be something aerodynamic about Alonso's eyebrows too... :eusa_think:

Hmmm...must be something aerodynamic about Alonso's eyebrows too... :eusa_think:

there is - his eyebrows are that big they actually flap in the wind & push him along even quicker - see ive solved the puzzle - time to ring Ferrari about a job :naughty:

I think they can get more downforce with his eyebrows .... :blink::D:D:D