Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ferrariphile

How Will Jpm Adjust?

from www.chipganassiracing.com news:

TEAM NEWS

THE question: how will montoya adjust?

The recent announcement that Juan Pablo Montoya was leaving the seat of his Team McLaren Mercedes F1 MP4-21 to rejoin Chip Ganassi Racing and drive the No. 42 Texaco/Havoline Dodge in the 2007 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series was a move that shocked the motorsport industry. The question on everyone

They sell pies in America, right? What's to adjust to?

Yeah, we've got great pies here. Marie Callenders makes a killer Key Lime and Pumpkin. No doubt that played heavily into JPM's decision.

Yeah, we've got great pies here. Marie Callenders makes a killer Key Lime and Pumpkin. No doubt that played heavily into JPM's decision.

Dammit now I have to go out and get one.........yum :hungary:

I so love this, JPM threads can be moved out of the F1 section :D

Not if they are referring to his races this season. Perhaps next year they can go into 'Historical' :P

JPM will soon be history. I have many happy memories of arguing with his fans as they tried to explain his latest blunder(s). I think Monty (the poster) saw which way the wind was blowing a while ago though.

I picked up a Marie Callenders Key Lime pie last night. I'm going to eat it in tribute to JPM.

:thbup::thbup::thbup:

JPM will soon be history. I have many happy memories of arguing with his fans as they tried to explain his latest blunder(s). I think Monty (the poster) saw which way the wind was blowing a while ago though.

Try as I might to help out Montoya on this forum, sometimes It was just impossible to do so... Enjoy Nascar mate, I hear they a lot stronger than F1s!

Ps. I do still rate him above most current drivers!!!

I picked up a Marie Callenders Key Lime pie last night. I'm going to eat it in tribute to JPM.

:drool: mhhh I love lime pie...!