Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

Bravo Fernando

But you only supported him when he started winning?

What's wrong with that? Are you supposed to pick a driver regardless of skill or whether Sh#t spurts from their mouth and just support them for the hell of it? I think it was clear to see that Fernando was highly skilled well before Hungary '03.

But you only supported him when he started winning?

12/16 races is mid season?.....yea you and your dodgy idea of tolerances strikes again

Bet he started supporting Alonso when I did, 7th race of the season (8th is the middle race btw cav) when he gave Ralf the finger while still crashing in Monaco. Pure brilliance.

And you started supported Schumi when he was...?

think he said 2002....ofcourse thats not jumping on the bandwagon because...............................................................*runs*

Hungary put him on my radar. Back then, it was unheard of to lap Michael. From that race onwards, I've looked closer at him and I judged he would be the next champion. I also thought that Kimi would follow Alonso...that may still happen.

I'm not sure what conclusions you could draw from that, but it's interesting.....

Look's like he statistically had a bigger challenge then in 2005.

Hungary put him on my radar. Back then, it was unheard of to lap Michael. From that race onwards, I've looked closer at him and I judged he would be the next champion. I also thought that Kimi would follow Alonso...that may still happen.

Ferrari made a big mistake on the tyre choice back then.He didn't lap MS under normal circumstances.

Ferrari made a big mistake on the tyre choice back then.He didn't lap MS under normal circumstances.

Even if you take Michael out of the equation, Alonso still lapped up to, what was it, 5th? I'm still impressed.