Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Who Do You Want To Be The President Of The FIA?

Stoddy's in the lead for me alright, the ultra efficient job he did at Minardi with his skill's at not standing for BS and understanding legal agreements/rules is sorely needed.

I don't think there is a single person, but will someone explain to me in a few words - why Stoddart? What has he ever done do suggest that he could run the sport?

He is in touch with the Fans, he does not simply cave in when Ferrari start whining, he knows the sport very well, he has a good mind, and i feel he would have the interests of the Fans at heart, and not commercial interests. Watch the 2005 Indianapolis weekend, and you will see what Stoddy is like as a person.

My question is who would you like to be the President of the FIA.

Bart Simpson....

It cant possibly get much worse... At least we would know the young Simpson lad wouldn't be in it for the money!

I could imagine him at Indie 2005 with Homer

D'oh!

i haven't weighed in on this subject yet, i was actually trying to think of some possible people but then i came to the conclusion that even a brain dead chipmunk would be a better president then Max and I say this in all honesty

i haven't weighed in on this subject yet, i was actually trying to think of some possible people but then i came to the conclusion that even a brain dead chipmunk would be a better president then Max and I say this in all honesty

Are you playing a sick joke on me or did you actually know that i have a Chipmunk that i am nursing back to health after being hit by a Renault at 150 MPH?

Yeah, it's called Max.

Yeah, it would have given Fernando the Monza penalty.

Does it by some amazing coincidence happen to be another ferrari fan with its head somewhere that the sun does not shine from?

Its funny how many ferrari fans would give the penalty to Alonso, but what is even more funny is the amount that can actually justify it.

I guess Damon Hill's suspension, and JV's sidepod must have similar feelings to that chipmunk against Micheal :lol:

Does it by some amazing coincidence happen to be another ferrari fan with its head somewhere that the sun does not shine from?

Its funny how many ferrari fans would give the penalty to Alonso, but what is even more funny is the amount that can actually justify it.

I guess Damon Hill's suspension, and JV's sidepod must have similar feelings to that chipmunk against Micheal :lol:

It's strange isn't it? I had another chipmunk that clearly had a heavy dose of paranoia. No matter how hard i tried to convince it that all its chipmunk pals weren't trying to **** it over it could never believe me.

So sad. Such a lonely chipmunk.