Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Omg Its Snowing Like Mad

Recommended Posts


:lol: Yeah Mike but he has such a lovely smile that the blue jacket doesn't matter too much. ;) OK seriously Ben, I think it's more your left arm and leg pose that does it. I thought you would have perfected the switch between camp and the opposite by now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we were all doing a thumbs up, its just u cant really see my hand. I dont usually look camp like that though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What? My instructor still gave lessons in the snow, although I must admit that was more than 20 years ago.

I somewhat doubt my car would make it off my driveway in snow, so I figure its a day in for me ;)

They don't make cars like they used to, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cat still not home, been 2 days now, and the last 2 nights the temperature has been well below freezing, and lots of snow

preparing myself for the worst :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks Russ. You took your beloved out in the snow?

I just couldn't resist it. Spent 30 minutes laughing a lot, then put it back to bed and walked to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cat still not home, been 2 days now, and the last 2 nights the temperature has been well below freezing, and lots of snow

preparing myself for the worst :(

Have you checked with the neighbours? My cat used to go missing for 2 or 3 weeks at a time. Living at someone else's house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Have you checked with the neighbours? My cat used to go missing for 2 or 3 weeks at a time. Living at someone else's house.

its definately not next door, and to be honest if some neighbour has nicked my cat i will be very, very, very cheesed off. This cat has never stayed out for more than 1 night, and during the winter doesnt even stay out at night ever.

Neighbours across the street have got their own cat and a dog and I'm pretty sure they wouldnt take my cat in. If they did, as soon as they let her out she would've come straight home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atleast someone had some snow.

Up North we had about 1 cm.

It was really tame, but freezing so I still had to go to college. Grrr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Best wishes for your cat Jem!

I hate cats ;) ................naw not really, Jem your cat is hold up somewhere nice and cozy, when hungary enough it shall return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i'm going to put up posters later. not sure when to start worrying!

I have 4 cats and occasionally they do get lost. I would recommend checking places like under the house or other places the cat might have got stuck. I remember once my cat was lost for 3 days and we eventually found her on top of the garage door, she got stuck there and couldnt get down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have 4 cats and occasionally they do get lost. I would recommend checking places like under the house or other places the cat might have got stuck. I remember once my cat was lost for 3 days and we eventually found her on top of the garage door, she got stuck there and couldnt get down.

once i did accidentally shut her in the shed for a whole day but she meows so loud that i think i would've heard her when i've been looking around outside yesterday. But I will have a proper look again tonight. Not sure what you mean by under the hosue, but i will look everywhere!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not sure what you mean by under the hosue, but i will look everywhere!

Every house ive lived in has a section at the bottom which is just big enough for a cat to get into. Im not totally certain what its for but they love hiding there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Every house ive lived in has a section at the bottom which is just big enough for a cat to get into. Im not totally certain what its for but they love hiding there.

hmm never seen one of those - must be some strange kind of aussie architecture!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hmm never seen one of those - must be some strange kind of aussie architecture!!

it's called a crawlspace, so that you can get to your plumbing etc. Now most modern homes have a slab foundation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
it's called a crawlspace, so that you can get to your plumbing etc. Now most modern homes have a slab foundation.

oh ok. My house was built in 1930's, doesnt appear to have anything like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's very uncommon in the UK because of our different methods of construction. The only way she could get under the floor in your house is if you left a board up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If is snowing the highest snow over there? where the **** in global warming huh???

Global warming is not about weather, it is about climate. Isolated incident tell you nothing and it is entirely irrelevant whether you notice any change in your own life. Read it up, I am sure no sensible person can be anything but overwhelmed by the evidence that confronts us.

Global warming is over in Australia at the moment. Im getting close to doing a rain dance :D

How hot is it? I hope it's nice by the time I get back :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
How hot is it? I hope it's nice by the time I get back :D

Its not hot but there is just no rain. There hasnt been a really hot day for several weeks so i think it will continue to get colder as we are heading into autumn. You should be glad your not here at the moment as the level of fighting between the state governments and the federal government on the issue of water has only increased.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...