Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Bloody Hell - Schumacher Is Back

It would be just like old times. Michael and an inferior.

ha ha well said! go schumi! :mf_tongue: How dare you call JV inferiors! you Bl*0Dy *&%$#@$!!!!!!!

sigh! :wacko: I am torn between my support for JV and Schumi. I am probably the most bipolar F1 fan ever!!!! :(

Hmm that does seem a strange combination!

I have liked Schumacher since 1995 and at the same time I was following JV's rise in CART and unfortunately they both collided in 1997! Since then I have been bipartisan in my support for those two. I think both were exceptionally talented drivers, Schumacher made the most of his talent, JV couldn't really stand up and do justice to his undeniable talent. But both shared my equal respect and both were thoroughbred racers!

that was me being an oxymoron at Indy last year ;)

b46066419.jpg

I love your sig' Shane. Do you mind if i tell you about my yacht, my ferrari and my inability to fit my head through doorways?

Lol go for it :P

I visit a lot of tech forums as well, I just have the same sig on all forums :P nothing to do with bigheadedness a lot of techies do it.

I have liked Schumacher since 1995 and at the same time I was following JV's rise in CART and unfortunately they both collided in 1997! Since then I have been bipartisan in my support for those two. I think both were exceptionally talented drivers, Schumacher made the most of his talent, JV couldn't really stand up and do justice to his undeniable talent. But both shared my equal respect and both were thoroughbred racers!

that was me being an oxymoron at Indy last year ;)

b46066419.jpg

I think it's great and very objective of you to not allow the history of their relationship to cloud your judgement in your appreciation for them both. I favour Michael but as someone with a racers heart i could never truly disrespect Jacques. He had balls and nerve. Let's face it, both were mighty.

I think it's great and very objective of you to not allow the history of their relationship to cloud your judgement in your appreciation for them both. I favour Michael but as someone with a racers heart i could never truly disrespect Jacques. He had balls and nerve. Let's face it, both were mighty.

Agreed. If only more fans were as sensible.