Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Bloody Hell - Schumacher Is Back

:lol: For the love of God (and I too am an atheist): just r e l a x Schumi! I wouldn't want him to be another Prost, and I also wonder what Ferrari would make of it, not that that matters too much but still, it would be strange for all concerned I should think. (Just thinking about it, maybe he has an eye on eventually graduating to running Ferrari?)

I think Schumi could do some charity work, as he's always done a lot behind the scenes. He could be the sporting Bono. (And remain an advisor at Ferrari.)

if MS buys a team I suspect it will turn into Ferrari's second team.

Toro Rosso is sort of a combination of Red Bull's and Ferrari's second team.

not really, ykick, Ferrari might supply engines but that all they do, they don't supply hydrologics or anything else they literally just send the team an engine block.

:lol: For the love of God (and I too am an atheist): just r e l a x Schumi! I wouldn't want him to be another Prost, and I also wonder what Ferrari would make of it, not that that matters too much but still, it would be strange for all concerned I should think. (Just thinking about it, maybe he has an eye on eventually graduating to running Ferrari?)

I think Schumi could do some charity work, as he's always done a lot behind the scenes. He could be the sporting Bono. (And remain an advisor at Ferrari.)

dont be surprised, it was bound to happen soon or later. you can't just walk away from something you have been commiting your life for the past 30 years. without taking things too far, i wouldn't be surprised if schumacher buys the team and comes back to take the ferrari customer chassis based Scuderia Michael Schumacher to his 8th WDC in 2008! wouldn't that be fun? :clap3:

dont be surprised, it was bound to happen soon or later. you can't just walk away from something you have been commiting your life for the past 30 years. without taking things too far, i wouldn't be surprised if schumacher buys the team and comes back to take the ferrari customer chassis based Scuderia Michael Schumacher to his 8th WDC in 2008! wouldn't that be fun? :clap3:

I didnt realise Schumacher was in formula 1 when he was 8 years old :eusa_think: You learn something new every day :)

if MS buys a team I suspect it will turn into Ferrari's second team.

you mean 4th

Ferrari, STR, Spyker then Schumi's unless its spyker that gets taken over which was the first team i thought might.

A move I have been expecting at some point. god help their competitors, with 2 people in a c#ckpit thinking and driving like schumacher, there will be no cars left on the track by the end of the GP

The good thing is that as long as he is busy with his team, we won't get as many press articles saying "will MS race again???"

The good thing is that as long as he is busy with his team, we won't get as many press articles saying "will MS race again???"

Nope it will come, he will drive in his own team and his second in command will help his race(maybe a personal radio to brawn and another one with todd

Good job rubens, now move over, we can't allow you to actually win

It was a little joke, just taking the rizz out of the austria 2002 scenario :P

Schumacher needs to check into rehab to tear himself away from the drug that is F1. Then he needs to just go home to the countryside, sit back and watch F1 on the telly, and RELAX! Once he retired i didnt expect that we'd keep hearing from him at least once a week

Schumacher needs to check into rehab to tear himself away from the drug that is F1. Then he needs to just go home to the countryside, sit back and watch F1 on the telly, and RELAX! Once he retired i didnt expect that we'd keep hearing from him at least once a week

Hopefully we hear of his return soon... :P

Hopefully we hear of his return soon... :P

Its Official!!!! Schumacher to race in the 2008 in a ferrari customer car. Schumacher has made a deal with Berger and the Redbull guy to buy half the team!!!!! Redbull will sell its share and schumacher and berger will own 50-50. Berger will be the team boss with Schumacher committed to race two years starting from 2008!!!!! Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!! :clap3::clap3:

Its Official!!!! Schumacher to race in the 2008 in a ferrari customer car. Schumacher has made a deal with Berger and the Redbull guy to buy half the team!!!!! Redbull will sell its share and schumacher and berger will own 50-50. Berger will be the team boss with Schumacher committed to race two years starting from 2008!!!!! Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!! :clap3::clap3:

and sorry i missed the other blockbuster news, a certain french canadian serenader will make his signature comeback to F1 and be schumacher's teammate!! :lol:

and sorry i missed the other blockbuster news, a certain french canadian serenader will make his signature comeback to F1 and be schumacher's teammate!! :lol:

And the team's name will be changed to RedbullSh#t? :lol:

It was a little joke, just taking the rizz out of the austria 2002 scenario :P

I love your sig' Shane. Do you mind if i tell you about my yacht, my ferrari and my inability to fit my head through doorways?

And the team's name will be changed to RedbullSh#t? :lol:

the team would be registered in non denominational country and one JV's Acceptarais Tu* would be the official anthem played at the podium. The team would be based at the foothills of brokeback mountain!

* Jokes aside, I love that song though....

It would be just like old times. Michael and an inferior.

I love your sig' Shane. Do you mind if i tell you about my yacht, my ferrari and my inability to fit my head through doorways?

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.