Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Spa 1998 - Full Race

DC did that little gesture ONCE, and you can understand why when you see the footage.

MS was really being a arsehole that day as the previous few laps he ran Coulthard off the road.

MS was really being a arsehole that day as the previous few laps he ran Coulthard off the road.

Clash of the chins!

Indeed Shane. You're a pretty objective person (from what I can read of you so far) so I'd expect your answer from you. I was curious what the people who like to ride Alonso would say to it. I'm not sure I'd agree with AJ that Alonso isn't a nice person....

Off of the track he gives the Impression of a very quiet person, not the kind of person to get agressive. I don't think he is being an arsehole, he is just passionate about his racing.

Clash of the chins!

:lol:

Off of the track he gives the Impression of a very quiet person, not the kind of person to get agressive. I don't think he is being an arsehole, he is just passionate about his racing.

:lol:

read Jem's views(which i agree with)

and what off the track person are you talking about???(can't be alonso)

I would expect no less from a ferrari fan lol.

Now maybe you can tell me why Schumacher had to consistantly drive people off the track?

Everyone has an excuse to hate someone else, in reality waving your fist is not a big deal.

Because Alonso does it far too often and does it needlessly to drivers who havent even done anything wrong. i'm no ferrari fan but its one of the first reasons that led me to dislike Alonso. If people dont dive out of the way to let him past, he shakes his fist. Yes, other drivers have shaked their fist before too, but Alonso does it way too often. He gets too angry (blinded by on-track arrogance perhaps, and everyone else should bow to him?) as shown by when he dangerously sweved across Monteiro just because he didnt get out of the way quick enough, and did the same thing to Doornbos for the same reason.

DC did that little gesture ONCE, and you can understand why when you see the footage.

Arrogance my butt. In his mind, these cars aren't part of his race and he wants them out the way, it is called being a racing driver and wanting to win. Maybe there are better ways to control it, but its nothing to do with arrogance, it is called passion. Every driver has a streak of it in them, they all deal with it in different ways, and I really don't see why so many people go overboard about something so stupid.

And Yes I was referring to Alonso, He never does anything off the track that I find unsporting or arrogant. The only time he complained with his Monza penalty which was unfair in the eyes of almost everyone in the paddock that wasn't wearing a ferrari shirt. Heaven knows you lot would have soon cried foul if someone had done the same thing to Schumacher (hell you even cry foul when he is b0rked for obvious cheating such as in monaco), so why should Alonso just shut up and take such a harsh and unjustified penalty?

I would expect no less from a ferrari fan lol.

Now maybe you can tell me why Schumacher had to consistantly drive people off the track?

Everyone has an excuse to hate someone else, in reality waving your fist is not a big deal.

Arrogance my butt. In his mind, these cars aren't part of his race and he wants them out the way, it is called being a racing driver and wanting to win. Maybe there are better ways to control it, but its nothing to do with arrogance, it is called passion. Every driver has a streak of it in them, they all deal with it in different ways, and I really don't see why so many people go overboard about something so stupid.

And Yes I was referring to Alonso, He never does anything off the track that I find unsporting or arrogant. The only time he complained with his Monza penalty which was unfair in the eyes of almost everyone in the paddock that wasn't wearing a ferrari shirt. Heaven knows you lot would have soon cried foul if someone had done the same thing to Schumacher (hell you even cry foul when he is b0rked for obvious cheating such as in monaco), so why should Alonso just shut up and take such a harsh and unjustified penalty?

Rilled him up pretty well haven't we, Jem?

lol I am not riled up, its just stupid to see people posting unnecessary crap

And i see you have no answers either. lol

And i see you have no answers either. lol

I don't feel like answering all these question allready done it before , however forget the past , the cars are allready in australia lets talk abt that.

This is just to pass the offseason with discussing past but since we have the present lets focus on the present

I remember the start. lol

I was only 8 though but yes what a great race, i'll watch it later.

it wasnt uncessary, someone asked why alonso gets criticised for fist-waving, so I responded. I'm sure he's passionate but there's no need to shake fists as if he owns the track and the backmarker is commiting a crime by being there in the first place

anyway care loads

It isn't a crime, so why do you have to treat it like one? lol

That is one hell of a crash at the start, I'm suprised that no one was seriously injured.

finger.jpg

Jealousy has a curious affect on the weak minded (and/or large jawed).

Jealousy has a curious affect on the weak minded (and/or large jawed).

I dont think thats correct. I dont think Schumacher is jealous of Coulthard's integrity even though he should be.

I dont think thats correct. I dont think Schumacher is jealous of Coulthard's integrity even though he should be.

:clap3: Nice switch.