Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

admin

Ps3

People you get your info from? I thought you were the techie you referred to. Well hey, the people you get your info from must be pretty ignorant too then :P

You aren't the only one who knows about technology around here, we're just not insecure enough to have to boast about it need to put our computer specs up in our signatures...

Not being able to express youself in plain english and having to lapse into pseudo-hacker lingo doesn't make you a 'good techie' either.

I didn't say it did? lol. God things where so much nicer when you where banned and I only had to deal with the better members of this forum.

You obviously are as ignorant as you accuse me of being, because a lot of computer techs have their computer specs in their sigs. Go have a look on the www.neowin.net forums if you don't believe me. I personally don't really care what you think anyway, your just an ignorant person that goes on web forums looking to cause arguments and irritate people.

The XBox360 does use a proprietary modified version of DirectX, Windows has nothing to do with it.

Yes, a graphics API based on directX technology and code, I believe much faster than directx 9, speed improvements implemented later in directX10.

dx10 do the same stuff but with less cpu cycles

I never said it could run DX10 i said it can use some of the API's.

My bad, I thought you were saying it could. No offense meant. You're right, the 360 can run a very tiny portion of DX10.

I'm no techie ,by the way. :blush:

Yes, a graphics API based on directX technology and code, I believe much faster than directx 9, speed improvements implemented later in directX10.

dx10 do the same stuff but with less cpu cycles

They have also added some fantastic new shading options. It is much better at handling large scale vegetation rendering, and it is capable of dynamic refractions, enabling it to realistically render stuff like waves.

Take it easy guys... :nono1:

I promised not to flame, but you cannot ask me to be friendly to someone who is fundamentally unlikable :P