Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Senna Wins

Bruno Senna (Ayrton's nephew, for those of you who live under a rock), won his first GP2 race in only his 3rd start today in Barcelona. Good weekend so far in Spain for Brazilians, I suppose. Anyway, good to see a Senna on the top step of the podium.

-Eric

Who's Ayrton? :unsure:

Liuzzi, Ayrton, Nando.

You attack everything that is sacred to me! :lol:

You better have some nice things to say about Cameron Diaz and Salma Hayek or you will face the wrath of the Bald Avenger!

Bruno Senna (Ayrton's nephew, for those of you who live under a rock), won his first GP2 race in only his 3rd start today in Barcelona. Good weekend so far in Spain for Brazilians, I suppose. Anyway, good to see a Senna on the top step of the podium.

-Eric

Wooohooo! Go, Bruno! :clap3:

:prayhands: Please, make him drive for Renault!

Wooohooo! Go, Bruno! :clap3:

:prayhands: Please, make him drive for Renault!

Ahh, no, no. Bruno vs Lewis at Suzuka in McLaren, obviously...

Okay, fine, you win, I love Renault with all my heart and if Bruno joined I could let my love for Renault be known again. I just can't get into Fisi and Heikki.

-Eric

So great to see Bruno doing well. I'd love to see him eventually in F1. I was a huge Senna fan and well I'd naturally support this kid should he arrive in F1.

Liuzzi, Ayrton, Nando.

You attack everything that is sacred to me! :lol:

Sacred? Is Ayrton a cow? :unsure:

You better have some nice things to say about Cameron Diaz and Salma Hayek or you will face the wrath of the Bald Avenger!

Salma Hayek is old, Cameron Diaz has bad skin.

I just can't get into Fisi and Heikki.

-Eric

Try using a cucumber, they're quite popular in F1 apparently.

Sacred? Is Ayrton a cow? :unsure:

Salma Hayek is old, Cameron Diaz has bad skin.

Try using a cucumber, they're quite popular in F1 apparently.

Hahahahaha!

You are so funny! Now stand over there...no, no, a little to the left, a little to the right...right under that huge hanging piano....stay there...

I saw Bruno Senna in a Formula Ford at the Australian GP last year and he smashed the local guys. I hope to see him with STR next year partnered with Sebastian the champcar whiz.

Great thing about Senna winning is that Bob Varsha (speedtv) mentioned it during the Spanish GP podium. BEFORE speedtv aired the GP2 race. Nice. <_<

Great thing about Senna winning is that Bob Varsha (speedtv) mentioned it during the Spanish GP podium. BEFORE speedtv aired the GP2 race. Nice. <_<

Sucks that damn NASCAR postponed GP2 because SPEED just had to air their 3-hour pre-race extravaganza (I butchered the spelling right there, if only I had some talent with English I could get my blog published and stop being a professional live of my father-ist, but that's a totally different story...) of most likely Dale Jr rambling, though I didnt' watch, but I'm sure I could guess that someone said Dale Jr should disgrace his father's legacy and drive a black 3... <_<<_<

Anyway, back on topic, it delayed GP2 til like midnight so I have yet to watch a GP2 race in my life, I was finally gunna watch one as 11:30 AM is a nice time and all, but noooo, I can't see a good grand prix ever...screw SPEED, as always.

And speaking of Speed's getting screwed, Gerhard sucks (I'm finding a way to incorporate this in all my posts...rrrrr)

-Eric