Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Universal Health Care Breeds Terrorism - According To Fox

Hi experts!

I have been reading this tread for some time and I was just amazed to note the total ignorance some of you people show towards a religion just because few guys misbehaved. And also the fact that some of you have totally ignored the fact that it was partly your respective governments' fault to have caused all these mess.

Firstly it is due to fact that a certain Government supports the Massacre of thousands of innocent people belonging to Muslim community by providing unparalleled support to a certain group of illegal land occupiers. Despite other government's plea and criticism they still support them and people still die after being murdered. I heard that a certain leader was wanted by war crime tribunal for the massacre of hundereds of Muslims in a camp, (reported by BBC) but that news has been swept off quietly. The people occupying that land illegally are the people who escaped being amongst the massacred and they inturn Massacre these innocent people who actually welcomed them with their arms wide opened. Not because they are Muslims, but they believe that the land belongs to them because it is mentioned in their Holy books. Certainly this is one of the reason why many in Muslim community hate a certain super power. And this is one of the reason why certain Muslims hate UK because their leaders support US. All that Blair needed to do was to decide not to support US. Wondered why there were no attacks on countries like Germany ,France, Japan and China? It is because they don't support the actual terrorist leader - BUSH.

The reason why one might see Muslims being so extreme is the fact that the outsiders don't just give them a chance to settle down anywhere they go. For example, wearing Burkha. Many of the Muslim women in the west who CHOOSE (and not being forced to wear) to wear Burkha are being picked by others who see it as wierd. The purpose why women are asked to wear is to serve the same purpose why NUNS are asked to wear similar kind of clothes. When people keep pointing a finger at them, this may turn out to be one of the reason to cause hatred towards others. There are women in middle east who like to wear bikinis and walk outside. Too bad, it is like wanting to use Marijuana in Vatican. If you want to use Marijuana legally, go to Amsterdam. Rich Arab women do get chance to wear Bikini and walk freely when they are on vacation.

Ok, Someone was telling why there have been no bomb strapping amongst Christian bombers! Everyone knows that there were Christian Extremists and they too have killed. Too bad, suicide bombing technology was just introduced by LTTE, and these days it is more advanced.

Muslims living in many corners are facing lot of problems, not because of the religion they follow, but the land they occupy. Example Kashmir. Wondered why people of Kashmir want to fight against their own Govt? It is because Sh#tty things like fake encounters, rape (soldiers raping very young girls) and murder go unreported and no one really cares for them. Automatically, Pakistan is exploiting this chance.

What do you guys think Tamils in Srilanka are going through? All that the Lankan Gov't actually needs to is not to surrender, but to recognize them and give them equal rights.

There are thousand problems, many outfits have been branded as terrorists for their actions.

The reason why so many Muslims are branded as terrorists (as a trend) is simply because of the brotherly feelings each have for one another.

Islam in no way forbids integrating amongst others, I can prove that. For example, the Arabs living in Palestine when Jews poured in their land were ready to live with them side by side. But it was the way these settlers behaved towards them left them p**sed off.

My utmost respect for you, Abbas! :clap3:

No, I don't agree with many of your comments, but is good to see a Muslim talking about the Muslims, after all of us spent countless posts giving our opinion on one of the biggest communities on earth without hearing what you had to say! :D

Today, watching the bizarre spectacle of a Buenos Aires city all covered in snow, I recalled a comic from my younger days. It was called "El Eternauta" (The Eternaut" as you might have guessed). It was a sci-fi comic from an Argentinean guy: H

Influenced by their community? How many doctors live in the same community as their poor, uneducated and unhealthy compatriots? Or even regard them as "their community"? None that I know. Perhaps the word you're looking for is kinship?

It's different for Muslims (at least in Britain). You don't have a choice of Mosques like Churches, and in any case, Muslims naturally have a stronger sense of community than most people here. Not only that but many British Muslim doctors spent their formative childhood years in poor communities and as another old religion says "give me a child for the first 7 years and he'll be mine for life". Still others will have lived in poor Muslim areas as students, or met radicalised Muslims from poor communities at university, and attended extreme Mosques. Also the recent "doctors" involved in the terrorist attacks in Glasgow were not British as far as I know - at least some came from the middle east - and many weren't doctors at all, they simply worked in hospitals as students or support staff.

Kinship is certainly important too. Actually I think "kinship" in this case is just another example of how you can be influenced by your "community". All Muslims consider themselves part of a Muslim community. Perhaps it's the most important factor, I agree, but I don't think that alters my conclusion that the key to the problem is to improve conditions for ordinary Muslims, both here and around the world.

I have been reading this tread for some time and I was just amazed to note the total ignorance some of you people show towards a religion just because few guys misbehaved. And also the fact that some of you have totally ignored the fact that it was partly your respective governments' fault to have caused all these mess.

Yeah I'm also surprised at the responses. There seem to be a lot of angry people who don't have any solution to the problem at all, other than blaming Islam and evading all the real issues, like Fox's blatant racism.

I used doctors as an example because that's what I know from my personal experience. And none of them are British. Maybe I move in high circles, but the only Muslim people I know (and I count them as friends) are in the medical profession in some capacity or other.

As for improving conditions, any thoughts on how that can be done?

My utmost respect for you, Abbas! :clap3:

No, I don't agree with many of your comments, but is good to see a Muslim talking about the Muslims, after all of us spent countless posts giving our opinion on one of the biggest communities on earth without hearing what you had to say! :D

Today, watching the bizarre spectacle of a Buenos Aires city all covered in snow, I recalled a comic from my younger days. It was called "El Eternauta" (The Eternaut" as you might have guessed). It was a sci-fi comic from an Argentinean guy: H

It's different for Muslims (at least in Britain). You don't have a choice of Mosques like Churches, and in any case, Muslims naturally have a stronger sense of community than most people here. Not only that but many British Muslim doctors spent their formative childhood years in poor communities and as another old religion says "give me a child for the first 7 years and he'll be mine for life". Still others will have lived in poor Muslim areas as students, or met radicalised Muslims from poor communities at university, and attended extreme Mosques. Also the recent "doctors" involved in the terrorist attacks in Glasgow were not British as far as I know - at least some came from the middle east - and many weren't doctors at all, they simply worked in hospitals as students or support staff.

Kinship is certainly important too. Actually I think "kinship" in this case is just another example of how you can be influenced by your "community". All Muslims consider themselves part of a Muslim community. Perhaps it's the most important factor, I agree, but I don't think that alters my conclusion that the key to the problem is to improve conditions for ordinary Muslims, both here and around the world.

Yeah I'm also surprised at the responses. There seem to be a lot of angry people who don't have any solution to the problem at all, other than blaming Islam and evading all the real issues, like Fox's blatant racism.

Most of the Muslims coming to UK are the ones who were poorer when they were in their birth country. They mainly come from countries who are at war with their neighbors, who are caught in between crossfires. Many of them who have lost their relatives. Coming from countries that are facing countless sanctions at the same time the only thing the west wants is their oil and not their products. Coming from places where they think it is lucky that they had two meals the previous day. Coming from places where they have been threatened for voicing against their Govt authorities.

Give them the required time and Opportunity as the others, they will show what an asset they are to your country.

I used doctors as an example because that's what I know from my personal experience. And none of them are British. Maybe I move in high circles, but the only Muslim people I know (and I count them as friends) are in the medical profession in some capacity or other.

Yeah well it's the same for me really. I'm at a (decent enough) uni and there are hardly any Muslims unfortunately. I do know a couple. Their families are relatively poor, but probably better off than the average Muslim would seem to be.

As for improving conditions, any thoughts on how that can be done?

Well, this is the difficult thing, I agree. First they should try to improve relations between Muslims and the rest of us because the distrust on both sides is ridiculous atm. I read that most Muslims in the UK think Osama and Dubya are pals who orchestrated 9/11 so that the US could invade the middle east to get access to the oil. These views surely stem from the fact that Muslims don't trust anyone (even BBC reporters) from outside their own community. So, the government should do far more to explain its policies to Muslims, and do it in a way that is conciliatory and reasonable to that community. Likewise the police need to win the trust of Muslims more, by various campaigns in the media and on the streets in the right areas. There should be more collaboration with moderate Muslims, by us funding youth centres for example that moderates set up. We need to change the attitudes (through education) of non-Muslims too, so that they make Muslims feel more at home here. The level of racist violence against them is the highest of any group, and the images we show of Islam are all negative.

Secondly we need to look at ways of helping Muslims better when it comes to health, education and employment. Perhaps adult Muslims need more English language tuition so they can find jobs. Or perhaps schools in poor areas need more money (eg to attract teachers to work in those rough areas). Or maybe schools should do more to reassure Muslim parents that their kids aren't being corrupted by some evil, decadent, secular or Christian education system. And there probably should be special information given to Muslims about what's available on the NHS because they clearly feel that to go to hospital they have to leave "their community" and be treated by people they don't trust and who often don't trust them.

Just some thoughts. I agree it's difficult though.

Give them the required time and Opportunity as the others, they will show what an asset they are to your country.

Yeah I agree Abbas. I know one Muslim who's doing a PhD in mathematical finance and is planning on working in the city. Whether that's useful to us or not I don't know. :P But he is probably the least harmful person I know.

Just some thoughts. I agree it's difficult though.

Yeah I agree Abbas. I know one Muslim who's doing a PhD in mathematical finance and is planning on working in the city. Whether that's useful to us or not I don't know. :P But he is probably the least harmful person I know.

so, are you afraid of me? :P

Hell yes. You seem a pretty nasty piece of work Abbas. All this car designing is just to disguise the fact that you're really the mastermind behind a global terror network that unleashes Skodas on unsuspecting car buyers.

Hi experts!

Firstly it is due to fact that a certain Government supports the Massacre of thousands of innocent people belonging to Muslim community by providing unparalleled support to a certain group of illegal land occupiers. Despite other government's plea and criticism they still support them and people still die after being murdered.

HOW does that happen?

Once you die, you can't be murdered, can they?

Hell yes. You seem a pretty nasty piece of work Abbas. All this car designing is just to disguise the fact that you're really the mastermind behind a global terror network that unleashes Skodas on unsuspecting car buyers.

Brake more than three times next time you drive your car, you can expect to hear a bang! :mf_tongue:

HOW does that happen?

Once you die, you can't be murdered, can they?

they die because they are murdered! dont people die because they are murdered?

Just a few questions / observations :

1)If USA,Europe , Canada & Australia are so anti-Islamic why are Muslims so f*cking desperate to enter those countries? Don't believe me? Just see the serpentine queues outside the consulates of these "infidel" countries.

2) Why can't Muslims already residing in the west protest peacefully? Just like the Hispanics who turn out in droves to pressurise the US govt into allowing illegal immigration?

3) After any terrorist attack ,Muslims say that all Muslims shouldn't be tarred with the same brush. Fair enough. But why do Muslims say that ENTIRE west is anti-Islam? Are the Muslims blind to the number of anti-war people in the west? Why the hypocrisy in labelling ALL of west as anti-Muslims?

4) The Burkha is an evil thing. Why? Very simple. It gives out the message that if a woman is to protect herself from rape she's got to hide her sexuality. I mean to say that the onus of preventing rape is pushed on a woman. Isn't it a moral requirement of men to have an ethical mind that doesn't harbour thoughts of rape? Also,it's a sign that woman's sexuality is evil.

5) Muslim taximen in west refuse to allow in dogs. Why so? If I invent a particular brand of atheism that brands all Muslims as infidels & those who follow this religion refuse to allow in Muslims,will they be allowed to go scot free?

Just a few questions / observations :

1)If USA,Europe , Canada & Australia are so anti-Islamic why are Muslims so f*cking desperate to enter those countries? Don't believe me? Just see the serpentine queues outside the consulates of these "infidel" countries.

2) Why can't Muslims already residing in the west protest peacefully? Just like the Hispanics who turn out in droves to pressurise the US govt into allowing illegal immigration?

3) After any terrorist attack ,Muslims say that all Muslims shouldn't be tarred with the same brush. Fair enough. But why do Muslims say that ENTIRE west is anti-Islam? Are the Muslims blind to the number of anti-war people in the west? Why the hypocrisy in labelling ALL of west as anti-Muslims?

4) The Burkha is an evil thing. Why? Very simple. It gives out the message that if a woman is to protect herself from rape she's got to hide her sexuality. I mean to say that the onus of preventing rape is pushed on a woman. Isn't it a moral requirement of men to have an ethical mind that doesn't harbour thoughts of rape? Also,it's a sign that woman's sexuality is evil.

5) Muslim taximen in west refuse to allow in dogs. Why so? If I invent a particular brand of atheism that brands all Muslims as infidels & those who follow this religion refuse to allow in Muslims,will they be allowed to go scot free?

1. I know a lot of Muslims in U.S.A, Europe, Canada & Australia, who have no ****ing problems, infact most of them have been taken there by a company belonging to the respective govt. Not all the people are Anti Islamic. But some of them did complain how they were treated in Airports.

2. Muslims residing in places other than U.K. have not created any sort of violet protests, (if they have, sorry my fault that I didnt know about it).

3. Not all Muslims say that the west is Anti Islamic. Its states like Iran who claim. But, from their point of view, they have every right to make such claims.

4. I will not answer the fourth and fifth points in a forum. If you are that concerned I can PM. you, but weather you take it in a positive or negative sense it is up to you.